Payment Policy for Trek

  • Advance payment of 60% or above, shall be done at the time of registration.
  • At time of registration: SMS your name – alternate number ICE – email ID and bank transaction details.
  • Remaining 40% should be cleared before the beginning of trek.

Cancellation Policy for Trek

  • If cancellation done prior to 15 days of trek 100% will be refunded.
  • If cancellation done prior to 7 days of trek 75% will be refunded.
  • If done prior to 5 days of outing 50% will be refunded
  • After that no refund will be provided.

Payment Policy for Tour

Everything Except SAHYADRI Treks falls under Tour Categories.

  • Advance payment of 80% shall be done at the time of registration and remaining 20% shall be paid 1 week before the event.
  • At time of registration: SMS your name – alternate number ICE – email ID and bank transaction details.
  • At the time of starting the event or after registration a form will be shared with all participants. This form shall be filled and returned back.

Cancellation Policy for Tour

  • If cancellation done prior to 25 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
  • If done prior to 15 days of outing 50% will be refunded
  • After that no refund will be provided.