|| 20 Jan 2018 || – Wild Rangers Midnight Cycling in South Mumbai
Midnight cycling in south Mumbai…the concept itself sounds like the craziest idea ever To have one of your best night out plan on the “Roads of Mumbai- The city of Dreams” which is never sleeps. Ride starts with an amazing night view at heritage of Mumbai…THE TAJ HOTEL & GATEWAY OF INDIA offers you an opportunity to peddle parallel with the mighty waves at Marines, Hajiali, Worli Seaface ..amazing nightscapes of NCPA , Antilia House, Imperial Tower with the blessings showered by Babulnath temple, Haji ali Darga, Siddhivinayak Temple and finally some easy going Hours at Dadar Shivaji park.
The best part of this Cycle ride is the return Journey which shows you the different perspective of Mumbai ” A SENSE OF PEACE ON THOSE ROARING ROADS” ends with beautiful memories shared with the cup of coffee at NCPA Mumbai with all Rangers.
Lets test our endurance and pedal on!!
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Cycling is a truly invigorating and liberating experience, enjoyed by people of all ages and from all walks of life.Whether you’re cycling to work, to school, to the shops or just for fun, the humble bicycle is an easy way to get moreactive and in turn save the environment (No Smoke!). Heart disease, type 2 diabetes and stroke are easily avoided withregular cycling. It also boosts your mood and keeps your weight in-check.Cycling is an ideal way for to explore Midnight Life of South Mumbai and beyond as a group especially.
South Mumbai the southernmost precinct of the city of Mumbai, comprises the city's main business localities and its adjoining areas. It is the richest urban precinct in India. We are Exploring Taj Hotel, Gateaway of India, Nariman Points, Marine Drive, Peddar Road, Haji Ali & Worli Sea face during our Midnight Cycling Tour.
- A Cycle on rent
- Snacks & refreshment
- Co-ordinated cycle tour of South Mumbai
- Tool Kit and Mechanic
- First Aid
- Wild Rangers Expertise
- Any Personal Expenses
- Anything which is not mention in inclusion
- redepositing of cycle in case participant quits cycle ride midway.
Saturday, 20 Jan 2018- Gathering at 3rd Pasta Lane, Colaba
- Orientation & Distribution of cycle & Refreshments.
- Start our cycle ride by 23:00 Hrs.
- Explore our city, Chill at Marine Drive, Get Refreshed with Garam Chai around 04:30 Hrs.
- Deposit Cycles to 3rd Pasta Lane, Colaba around 05:30 Hrs.
- Ride concludes with awesome memories.
- Identity Proof (Mandatory)
- Riding Gear and accessories (Optional)
- Water Bottle Minimum 2 ltr (Mandatory)
- Tang/Glucose / Electrol Powder
- Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
- Medicines those if you require usually (Optional)
- A backpack to put all these things
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825