|| 18 Feb 2018 || Wild Rangers One day Bike Ride To Watermelon Festival
Winter is here & nothing compares to the simple pleasure of bike ride. Just start off & adventure carries you away as you ride through the empty & curvy roads with your friends, away from the city chaos to reach to the green fields. Spend some quality time amidst the green fields, enjoying the tractor ride to the fields, practicing your hand on archery & relishing the freshly picked up juiciest water melons till you quench your thirst. Enjoy the homely cooked delicious meals & unlimited dessert made of watermelons.
Tap your feet’s on the local folk dance “TARPA” , engage in fun filled group activities.As the day ends, settle down with hot cup of tea & snacks to energise yourselves for shopping some juiciest watermelons & local souvenirs before you ride back.
So keep calm & twist the throttle !
Be a Ranger ! Go Wild !! Go Green !!!
INR 1800/ pax
INR 1650 /pax (only on 5 & plus bookings)
Vacation Style Culture, Discovery, Guided Tours, Photography, Short Breaks
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
A quick gateway to spare yourself from city chaos and relax in those green yards and have a walk watermelon, chikoo farm. unwind yourself with some fruitful activities & local folk dance. enjoy unlimited watermelons, watermelon ice-creams.
Beat the Heat .
- Breakfast / Lunch (Veg) and evening tea
- Field Visit, Short information session.
- Tractor ride
- Fun Games
- Unlimited Watermelon (for immediate consumption)
- Unlimited Watermelon ice cream. (for immediate consumption)
- Local folk dance Tarpa
- Wild Rangers administrative charges
- Personal expenses at Pit Stops.
- Things which are not mentioned in Inclusions
Sunday,18 feb2018- Gathering at Ghodbandar Junction at 06.00hrs
- Gathering at Ghodbandar Near Fountain Hotel at 06:00 am
- Proceed to Watermelon Farm by western exp. highway.
- 09.30 Hrs Arrive at farm
- Post breakfast sight visit
- 12.30 Lunch (veg)
- Enjoy Unlimited Watermelon Ice Cream
- Fun Games
- Have Watermelon's till you can't any more
- 16.00 Hrs Local Folk Dance Tarpa.
- 17.00 Hrs local goodies shopping
- 17.30 Hrs return Journey Starts here
- Reach Mumbai ( Timings subjective)
- Identification Proof
- All documents of bikes
- Riding Gears
- Water Bottle (2 Lit)
- Spare set of clothes
- Ready To eat food/ snacks
- Medicine those if you require usually
- Camera at owners risk.
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
- Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825
- Mayur (Pune) :- 8080304123