|| 15-18 Sept 2017 || Wild Rangers Backpacking Tour to Yana Caves – Gokarna and Jog Falls
A perfect escape to Nature with #mountains #beaches and #waterfalls.
A place quiet and away from metros, hidden deep inside western ghats in Uttar Karnataka.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeBeach, Discovery, Family, Guided Tours, Photography, Short Breaks, Trekking
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Karnataka is blessed with the Mysterious Western Ghats, Majestic Waterfalls & Name it and Karnataka has got it all !!
Famous for the among largest plunge waterfalls in India, Jog Falls is one of the must visit destinations in Karnataka. Witnessing the highest untiered roaring waterfall covered with lush greenery is indeed a treat to eyes.
Yana Caves, the formation of 02 coupled limestone caves (Mohini & Bhairavaweshwar), nestled in the deep forest at Uttara Kannada offers a small trek to the Yana Caves. The view of calm forest in the pouring rain from the top of Yana is totally a mesmerizing!
And how can one forget Gokarna when exploring Karnataka? So spending an secluding sunrise at the Gokarna Beach, to complete your trip.
- Transportation from Kumta to Kumta by private vehicle
- Accommodation on Triple sharing basis
- All Veg Meals on tour (02 breakfast, 02 lunch, 01 dinner & 01 refreshment)
- Entry Tickets and sight-seeings
- Tolls, Permit and Parking
- Wild Rangers Expertise Charges
- Wild Rangers Administrative charges
- All Taxes Included
- Meals during train journey
- personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Leave from CST by 10 PM to Kumta by Mangalore Express. The fun journey begins.
Explore Yana Caves and Gokarna
- We shall reach Kumtha by morning 11.00 Hrs
- Gathering at Kumtha station, and we shall leave for a small trek to Yana caves. Explore the gigantic Yana caves and witness the beautiful lush view from the top.
- Evening proceed to Gokarna beach by private vehicle. Check in to the hotel and Freshen Up.
- Visit to Gokarna Beach and Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel
- Dinner followed by leisure time/bed time
Explore Jog Falls
- Early morning wake up call by 05:30 am.
- Check out and proceed to Visit the among largest plunge waterfall -Jog Falls !!
- Breakfast in route/packed lunch.
- Enjoy the scenic view of Magnificent Jog Waterfalls. Enjoy the Four rushing Waterfalls : Roarer, Rocket, Raja and Rani.
- Post lunch, proceed to Kumta Junction by 4 PM to board Return train.
Return to Mumbai
Group breaks at 6.30 am in Mumbai with Happy memories.
- A bottle filled with water approx 2 ltrs
- Torch with spare batteries (must)
- Rain cheater (must)
- ID proof (must)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat – ready to share food. Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- Extra Pair of clothes,
- Good trekking shoes as per comfort
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
- Roshan :- +91 9028271859 | +91 8007857825
- Mayur :- +91 8080304123