|| 25- 27 May 2017 || Wild Rangers Wildlife Safari To Tadoba Tiger Reserve
Tadoba !!! well this place is a fortress of tigers and has been all time favourite destination for all kind of adventure buffs across the world. An area constitutes a unique ecosystem, wide variety of wild life plus flora & fauna representing the Wild & Green endless treasure trove.
Tadoba has been noted as a home ground for one of the largest number of tigers in India. A hub for various other wildlife.Tadoba roars with the varied sounds of more than 280 species of birds. The dusty dense nature amazes you by its different wild acts all the time & offers you to leave nothing behind but only footprints & take the memories.
A heritage of Maharashtra it is! remains a perfect long weekend plan for nature – adventure -wildlife lovers,families, & passionate photographers to freeze that breathtaking lifetime experience.
lets leave our pug mark in the Mighty territory.
Be a Ranger ! Go Wild !! Go Green !!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Tadoba is the oldest National Park of the state of Maharashtra. The rich deciduous forest mainly consists of bamboo & teak. The other trees are gardenia, satinwood, mahua and jamun. The other trees which are found within the protected area are, ain, arjun, behada, bija, bhera, bor, bel, chichwa, dhawada, kusum, mowai, phetra, rohan, salai, semal, shisham, sisoo, shivan, surya, sirus, tendu, etc.
Other than the Tiger, Tadoba Tiger Reserve is home to rare Indian wildlife like Leopards, Sloth bears, Gaur, Wild Dogs, Hyenas, Civets, Jungle cats and many species of the Indian deer like Sambar, Cheetal, Nilgai, and the Barking Deer.
The Tadoba lake sustains the marsh Crocodile, which were once common all over Maharashtra. Tadoba is also an ornithologist’s paradise with a varied diversity of aquatic bird-life, and raptors. 280 species of birds have been recorded, including three endangered varieties. The grey headed fishing Eagle ichthyophaga icthyaetus and the crested serpent eagle and the spilornis cheela are some of the raptors.
- Transport from Nagpur To Nagpur
- 4 wildlife safaris
- Twin Sharing Rooms.
- Breakfast & Meals
- Entry Fees
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Travel fare to reach Nagpur.
- Any personal expenses.
- Camera charges.
- Mineral water / Cold-drink or any other expenses which is not include.
- Any other than mentioned in inclusions.
Thursday, 25 May 2017, Gather at Nagpur railway station Morning 08:00 Hrs
Day 0:- Wednesday, 24 May 2017
- 20:00 Hrs Gather at CSTM station & start our journey to Nagpur via Duronto Exp.
Day 1:- Thursday, 25 May 2017
- Reach Nagpur, & proceed to Tadoba by Private Vehicle.
- Check in to our Dormitory & proceed to first wild life safari of tour.
- Get back to dormitory have dinner and retire for day.
Friday 26 May 2017 , Witness the Tiger.
- Early Morning wakeup call & Get refresh.
- Proceed to Morning safari.
- Have lunch & get back to enjoy 3rd wild life safari.
- Get back to Dormitory, have dinner, & retire for day.
Saturday 27 May 2017 , Tour concludes with Wonderful Memories.
- Get up early Morning to enjoy last wildlife safari of tour.
- Have lunch & leave for Nagpur.
- Reach Nagpur ,Group Breaks
- Catch Nagpur- Duronto express.
Day 5:-Sunday, 28 May 2017
- Reach Mumbai around 07:55 Hrs.
- Tour ends with wonderful memories.
- Identity Proof (must)
- Sunglasses / Cap /Hat/ Scarf (must)
- Sunscreen Lotion (must)
- Torch with extra batteries (must)
- Tang/ Glucose/ Electrol powder (must)
- Water atleast 2 ltr (During safaris must)
- Camera / Mobile / binocular (optional)
- clothing For atleast 3 days.
- Avoid wearing valuables & ornaments.
- Spare Floaters / slippers .
- A haversack to put all your belongings.
For Registration one needs to fill up the form below and call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the co-ordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825
Mayur (Pune) :- 8080304123