|| 8-9 April 2017 || Wild Rangers Range Trek Katraj to Sinhagad (K2S)
Katraj To Sinhagad a Range walk well known as a K2S,one of the all-time popular night trek for adventure lovers; which tests your stamina level while leading from Katraj tunnel top (old) to all the way to top of Sinhagad Fort with almost crossing series of more than 15 mountains & hills. A journey which takes you from dark night to mesmerizing rise through obstacles & Challenges leaving nothing behind but footprints and taking a bag full of thrilling memories.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
The Route which connects Pune to the South Maharashtra. Both, Katraj Tunnel and Sinhagad are connected by a single mountain range. This connecting mountain range gives fascinating view of slopes and valleys surrounded by Pune and the amazing view of Pune city. All these things make one test the stamina, patience and endurance. Which makes the trek, a perfect one to start off the trekking, and for this reason the Trek has become one of the favorites amongst the Trekkers.
Sinhagad is a fortress located roughly 30 kilometers southwest of the city of Pune, India. Previously called Kondhana, the fort has been the site of many important battles, most notably the battle of Sinhagad in 1670. It was also strategically located at the centre of a string of other forts such as Rajgad, Purandar and Torna. Perched on an isolated cliff of the Bhuleswar range of the Sahyadri Mountains, it is situated on a hill rising 1312 meters above sea level. Given natural protection by its very steep slopes, the walls and bastions were constructed at only key places; it has two gates – the Kalyan Darwaja in the south-east and the Pune Darwaja in the north-east.
- Travel From Swargate To Swargate
- Breakfast for Sunday
- Energy Bar / Energy Drink
- Wild Rangers Expertise
- Travel Fare from Mumbai to reach Swargate
- Dinner For Saturday
- Anything Which is not Mentioned in inclusion
Saturday, 8 April 2017 - Gathering at Swargate Bus depot at 18:00 Hrs
- Proceed towards Katraj Tunnel by private local transport.
- Reach Katraj at 19:00 Hrs & Start trek after small introduction.
- Dinner Midway on plateau .
- Reach Sinhagad Sunday Morning 06:30 Hrs. Enjoy Sunrise at sinhagad.
- Proceed for Breakfast. Post Breakfast explore Sinhagad fort.
- Start Return journey from sinhagad at 11.00 Hrs by available vehicle to swargate & Reach swargate at 13.00 Hrs.
- Group Breaks with beautiful memories
- Identity Proof (must)
- Torch with Extra Battery (must)
- Water 2.5 ltr to 3 ltr (must)
- Glucose / Tang / Electrol Powder (must)
- Haversack to put all your stuff
- Ready to eat food (Biscuits ,Plum cakes etc.)
- Dinner for Saturday
- Good Trekking shoes.
- Medicines if you are taking any.
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Mayur (Pune) :- 8080304123
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825