|| 02-03 Sept 2017 || Wild Rangers Trek to Royal Fort Kille Rajgad
A walk thru beautiful countryside and breathtaking view from the top of the fort.
An amazing place to explore the richness of Nature and also the Great History this fort has.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
One of the forts of Maharashtra state in India. Situated in the Pune district, the fort is approximately 4620 feet above sea level. Formerly known as Murumdev, it was capital of the Maratha Kingdom (Hindavi Swarajya) ruled by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj for almost 26 years, after which he moved to Raigad fort and made that his capital. Treasure found on adjacent Torna Fort was used to fortify this hill
- Local/public transport from Swarget to Swarget
- 2 lunch, 2 breakfast, evening refreshments and 1 dinner
- First Aid
- Wild Rangers Expertise and Administrative charges
- Taxes Included
- Train/bus tickets to reach Swarget.
- Any expenses of personal nature. Whatever not included in inclusions
02-Sept-2017: Ascend Rajgad and Explore
- Gathering at Swarget bus Stand at 6 am
- Early Breakfast and start Towards Gunjavane Base Village by Private Local Transport
- Reach Gunjavane Base Village
- Gear up to start the ascend towards the Royal fort
- Reach Padmavati Machi & Explore
- Move towards Suvela Machi
- Lunch & Rest at Padmavati Mandir
- Move Towards Sanjivani Machi
- Relax During Sunset & Enjoy the View
- 20:30 Hrs: Dinner & rest at Fort
Note for Mumbai Participants:
- The Shirdi Fast Passenger train scheduled at 22.55 Hrs from CST will drop you at Pune around 04.30 Hrs.
- Refer link to check train halts… you can board wherever it is comfortable to you.
- Book your tickets in advance to avoid inconvenience
- Once reached Pune by 4am, you can reach Swarget by available transport (15mins). Can reach by 6 am.
03-Sept-2017 Explore and Descend
Early morning wake up call followed by Breakfast
- After breakfast explore the Balekilla
- Start the descend to the base village Gunjawane by 10:00 Hrs
- Lunch at base village
- Start our return journey to Swarget
Group breaks at Swarget
- Identity card
- 3 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Electrol or Glucon D powder (must)
- Plum cakes & chocolates
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Personal medication (if any)
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Roshan:- 9028271859 | 8007857825