|| 4-5 Nov 2017 || Wild Rangers Lake- Side Camping at Pavna Dam
Enjoy nature’s beauty besides the campfire, relishing BBQ and experiencing some exciting activities are a definite fun factor in any kind of camping. Treat the nature and adventure lover in you with Wild Rangers camping near Pavna Lake and enjoy a trip like never before!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
About the Pavna Dam
The Pavana Lake is a large scenic lake which is a good picnic spot. This lake serves as the main source of water supply to Pimpri-Chinchwad. The lake is surrounded by many prominent forts of the Maratha ruler Chhatrapati Shivaji, such as Lohagad Fort, Visapur Fort, Tung Fort and Tikona Fort. The view of the lake from each of these forts is mind-blowing. The famous Bhaja and Bedsa Buddhist caves are also nearby and can be combined with a visit to the lake.
Pawana Lake is artificial lakes in the vicinity of Pune. It is 10 Kms off Kamshet on the old Mumbai-Pune highway, this lake came into existence after the construction of the Pawana Dam, and now it plays a scenic host for a campsite. Camping in Pawana is a unique experience combining adventure and convenience of being closer to Mumbai and Pune. The lake brims with water throughout the year and is quite secluded place at end of Pawana dam.
- LakeSide Camping
- 360 panoramic view
- Private transport from Lonavala to Lonavala
- Welcome drink, Evening snacks, Dinner on Saturday.
- Barbeque Limited
- Sunday Breakfast & Tea
- Stay at the campsite with Bedding
- Campfire and activities
- Washroom facilities during the stay (dry toilets)
- First Aid & Wild rangers Expertise charges
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Travel from Pune/Mumbai to Lonavala
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Saturday, 4 Nov 2017- Gather at 15:00 near Lonavala Station
- Mumbai participants can board the train from CST NAGARCOIL EXP/ HYDERABAD EXP scheduled at 12:10/ 12:45 respectively. Lonavala timing is 14:38/15:07
- Pune participants can board the Local from Pune which is scheduled at 13:00 and Lonavla timing is 14:20
- Reach campsite by 16.30 Hrs, Fun followed evening refreshments, Outdoor games, lake-side walk, and sunset.
- Barbecue and dinner.
- Music and bonfire, resting in tents.
Sunday,5 Nov 2017- Enjoy Sunrise
Early Morning wakeup call on birds humming in the midst of nature & Enjoy Sunrise. Freshen up and have breakfast.By 10:30 start return journey to MUMBAI/PUNE to avoid traffic (end time arrival) expected at Mumbai 16.00 Hrs
- Drinking Bottle (~3 Ltrs),
- Torch with Extra Battery (MUST)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good comfortable shoes
- A haversack to put all these things
For Registration, one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mentions in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0003363
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
- Roshan :- 9028271859 | 8007857825.
- Mayur:- 8080304123