|| 24-25 June 2017 || Wild Rangers Tour to Morachi Chincholi + Nighoj + Ranjangaon and Ahmednagar Fort
Have you ever seen the peacocks are dancing gracefully welcoming the rains?? No …
Then join us.. to see the peacocks dancing in rains.. The season they love..
Also witness the natural potholes – Nature’s creation at Nighoj
Followed by a visit to Ahmednagar Fort!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
If you are looking for an escape from your busy life, Morachi Chincholi is the right spot to be. At this major tourist attraction, you can unwind and bask in the glory of nature and forget your worries completely. Located 50 KMs from Pune, on the Pune-Ahmednagar highway near Shikhrapur, Morachi Chincholi is a nature’s paradise.
Surrounded with lush greenery, this village is a peacock sanctuary with multiple splendid sights to visit. It has been named Morachi Chincholi because it has 2500 peacocks and numerous Tamarind trees.
It is considered one of its kind villages in the country where peacocks and villagers share a unique bond and live together in perfect harmony. The residents of this place feel blessed with gratitude, experiencing the sunset till dusk, bathing in a river under the open skies and having the magnificent birds for company.
One specially visits this place to admire the beautiful peacocks that are generally seen in mornings between 6 am to 8 am or in the evening from 5 pm to 7 pm. And the ideal time to visit them is during monsoons, when the peacocks are dancing gracefully welcoming the rains.
- Travelling from Dadar to Dadar by private Transport
- Sightseeing of village Morachi Chincholi, Potholes of Kukadi River, Ahmednagar Fort and visit to Ranjangaon Ganpati
- Entry Fees if any
- Stay in Dormitories
- Veg Meals
- Wild Rangers Administrative and Expertise charges
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Saturday,24th June 2017- Gathering at Dadar by 06:00 Hrs
Early Morning Gathering at Dadar Station (Near Pritam Hotel)
- Leave for Ranjangaon Ganpati. Ganpati Darshan.
- Travel towards Morachi Chincholi
- After reaching have meals
- After lunch leave for Ranjan Khalage (natural Potholes created by river flow) situated in Nighoj.
- Later in evening visit Morachi Chincholi.
Retire for the day
25th June 2017
- Wake up at 5:30 Hrs
- Freshen up. Small walk around the village and early morning peacock siting.
- After breakfast, head towards Ahmednagar Fort
- Witness the Ahmednagar fort – One of the Strongest Land Forts of India
- Return Journey starts
- A Water Bottle (~2.5 Ltrs),
- Torch With Extra Battery
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat and ready to share food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good shoes for the monsoon,
- A haversack to put all these things
- ID Proof (Must)
For Registration one needs to fill up the form below and call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mentioned in below contact details, and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Roshan :- +91 9028271859 | +91 8007857825
Mayur :- +91 8080304123