|| 01-02 July 2017 || Wild Rangers Monsoon Special Trek to Naneghat Pass
Wild Ranger’s Monsoon Special Trek to Naneghat (Coin Pass), to invite the monsoons with full enthusiasm.
Join us to trek the Naneghat pass and enjoy the monsoons and the views around.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name means “coin” and ghat means “pass”.
The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills.
- Travelling from Kalyan and Return
- Breakfast, Lunch and refreshments
- First Aid during trek
- Wild Rangers Administrative and Expertise Charges
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any kind of personal expenses
Saturday, 1st July 2017- Gathering at Dadar Stn
Gathering at Dadar station (Near Hotel Pritam) at 23:30 Hrs
Proceed to Base village by private transport
Sunday,2nd July 2017- Trek To Naneghat
Schedule after reaching base
- Leave for Base Village Ghatghar by Private Transport.
- Rest till Dawn
- Breakfast early morning (packed breakfast)
- After breakfast, gear up for trekking with your rain suits and comfortable trekking shoes
- Reach the summit and explore the place.
- Have the hot village Vegetarian Meals
- Start descend
- Reach base and start return Journey towards Mumbai.
- A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food and ready to share snacks. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes, rain suits
- A haversack to put all these things
- ID Proof (Keep it in water resistant bags)
For Registration one needs to fill up the form below and call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the co-ordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Roshan :- +91 9028271859 | +91 8007857825
Mayur :- +91 8080304123