|| 06 Aug 2017 || Wild Ranger’s Friendship day Special Trail to Matheran
We would like to invite all our Rangers and the one to become a part of this wonderful Friendship day Excursion. Weekends are made for time with friends and what better with a friend for a life time. WILD RANGERS will always be that friend that will satiate your appetite for outdoor thrills and your drift with gravity.
JOIN us on this Friendship day excursion at Matheran, which will be a combined thrill and trail event Starting from the Karjat towards Matheran and Back, to explore mystic Matheran which is one of UNESCO Heritage destination.
Experience the thrill of being a Wild Ranger.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeTrekking
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Matheran is all about the views. Easily accessible via scenic rail from Mumbai and Pune, this refuge in the Sahyadri Hills is blissfully free of motor vehicles and affords nearly three dozen lookouts over the Western Ghats and the region’s village-dotted plains.
Porcupine Point is anything but prickly—rather, it’s an ideal spot for gorgeous sunsets, especially at the aptly named Panorama Point.
- Neral to Neral transport
- Breakfast and evening refreshments
- Changing facility
- First Aid
- Friendship day Merchandise from Wild Rangers
- Wild Rangers Administrative and Expertise charges
- All taxes included
- Travel expenses to reach Neral an back
- Lunch for the day
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
6th August 2017
Gathering: At Neral Station at 9am
- For Mumbai Participants: Participants can board the CST -KARJAT local which is schedule at 6.50am from CST station, and later proceed to Neral.
- For Pune Participants: Participants can board the Sinhagad Express which is scheduled at 6.05 am from Pune station, and after reaching Karjat, board the Karjat Neral Local.
- Make sure you choose the nearest boarding points and reach your respective stations with a buffer time to get the tickets.
Schedule for the Day:
- Gathering at Neral Station at 9am
- Breakfast and refreshments. Later Move to Matheran in Private vehicle.
- Reach Matheran and enjoy the trail to some of the famous points of Matheran upto evening.
- Start our return Journey to Pune/Mumbai with New and old friends, and some memories to remember for lifetime.
- Identity Proof (Mandatory)
- Water Bottle Minimum 2 ltr and lunch for the day (Mandatory)
- Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
- Medicines those if you require usually (Optional)
- A backpack to put all these things
- Good Trekking shoes
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Roshan:- +91 9028271859 | +91 8007857825
Mayyur:- +91 8080304123