|| 01-05 Dec 2017 || Wild Ranger’s Tour to Rann of Kutch and Cultural Gujarat
Its a totally different experience to be in great rann during the Winter, in a full moon night, a beautiful place. The white desert is beautiful.
The Natural beauty is mesmerizing, the Sunrise and Sunsets are beautiful to watch from here, the salt bed stretches much beyond your eyes can see – the only salt bed in India.
An Opportunity to experience pure bliss like this. Just be there and enjoy it. It is a wonderful feeling.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
The Great Rann of Kutch is the world’s largest salt desert spreading across India and Pakistan and is a remarkable journey to be undertaken during the majestic Rann Utsav that happens in December, each year. Measuring over 16,000 square kilometers, the vastness of the Salt Desert is worth setting on the road for.
Rann of Kutch is a place once visited is hard to forget where the White sand extends till horizon. unique experience in terms of sight, terrain and geography.
- One night stay in Camp Site at the Great Rann of Kutch (Triple – Sharing)
- One night stay at Devpur (Triple – Sharing)
- All Traditional Meals at the Camp Site
- Cultural Program and Rann Safari
- Breakfast and Dinner on 3rd & 4th December
- All permits and tolls for travelling
- Non – AC Transport on all the days
- Wild Rangers first Aid
- Wild Ranger’s Expertise and Administrative charges
- All Taxes Included
- Transport from Mumbai to Bhuj to Return
Meals during train travel
Personal Expenses (Shopping, Expenses made at Rann Utsav etc.)
- Camera charges if applicable
Insurance of any kind
Medical and Evacuation Charges
Anything not included under “inclusions”
01 Dec 2017
Journey CommencesLeave for Kutch (via Trains or your selected mode of transport)
Arrive across the Salt Desert
- Gathering at Bhuj Railway station at 09:00 Hrs
- Breakfast and refreshments
- Drive down to our accommodation in Rann. Freshenup.
- Explore North Katch. Thaan Monastery. Traditional Rogan Art at Nirona Village.
- After a day of exploration, we’ll leave for Dhordo to witness the magical sunsets in the White Rann, indulge into some cultural programmes of the Rann Utsav, have traditional Kutchi Dinner and return for our stay.
Beaches, Ships and White Sands
- Visit to the highest point in Kutch, Kala Dungar.
- Cross the much acclaimed Tropic of Cancer, Bhrandiyari and Khavda regions on the way. Lunch
- Visit south Kutch – Mandvi town and bazaar, ship building yard, ship model making workshop, Shyamji Krushna Verma memorial, Vijay Vilas Palace and the beautiful Mandvi Beach for sunset.
Winning hearts with Handicrafts
- Visit Bhuj – Kutch museum, Pragmahal, Aina Mahal, Bhuj bazaar and Bhuj haat, Bhujodi weaving village, Hira Laxmi Memorial Craft Park and indulge into some great handicrafts shopping.
- After Dinner, we’ll board a return train for Mumbai.
- Identification Proof
- A Water Bottle, Camera, Cell Phone, (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- A bag and extra pair of clothes for the tour
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Roshan:- +91 9028271859 | +91 8007857825
Mayyur:- +91 8080304123