|| 09 July 2017 || Wild Rangers Thrilling River Rafting at Kolad Batch 2
Rangers, Flow Of Mighty Kundalika is waiting for another adventure with Rangers.
are you Ready? Grab Your seat NOW.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Kolad River Rafting Highlights
• The Kundalika is located in the virgin forests below the Mulshi and Bhira Dams. Being 120 Kms from Mumbai this river is ideally located for short one day trips.
• A one and a half hour run down a 14 Km exciting stretch with grade II and III rapids promises to give an exciting, wet and wild run to all rafters.
• Our rafting trips start at 5:30 am on given dates.
Since the water flow is controlled by the Bhira dam, we must start our rafting on schedule or face the possibility of trip cancellation due to lack of water flow. Please do report at the start point at least 15 minutes before the start time.
Note: It is not at all important whether you can swim or not.
- Private Non AC Transport
- Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Refreshment
- Rafting Charges.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head price includes.
Sunday,9th July 2017- Rafting Adventure Begins
- Gathering at Dadar Rly Stn near Pritam Hotel by 05.30 Hrs
- Proceed to Kolad by private transport, Reach Kolad & Have Breakfast.
- Get Ready & Instruction for Rafting.
- Rafting Begins, Feel the thrilling of rafting.
After rafting have delicious lunch& start our return journey.
- We will back to Mumbai by 21.00 Hrs
- Water Bottle (1 Lit)
- Spare set of clothes & Towel
- Please wear Sandals/Floaters only (Shoes will get wet & heavy in water)
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Bring Camera at your own risk.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
- Roshan :- 9028271859 | 8007857825
- Mayur :- 8080304123