|| 16-17 Sept 2017 || Wild Rangers Tour to KAAS plateau & Gigantic waterfall “Thoseghar” Batch 1
Tour to Maharashtra’s very own “Valley of Flowers”which is a home to many endemic plants, with rare species.
Thoseghar Falls – with 2 waterfalls “Smaller falls and the big waterfalls. A scenic and photogenic place to visit.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
- About Kaas
unique eco-system made KAAS a location not to be missed and it came to be known as MAHARASHTRA’S very own valley of flowers. It contains important natural habitats that sustain biological diversity of outstanding universal value. Most species seen here need high humidity and abundant water for survival and therefore depend on the monsoon.
Just after the first monsoon showers the plants break out of their dormancy and the dry grass plateau turns lush green, and soon spreads out a beautiful carpet of vivid flowers all across.
The Kaas Pathar is an ecological marvel houses over 850 varieties of plant life, of which around 600 are flowering plants. And during the months from September to early October, the plateau is in full bloom
- About Thoseghar
A Thoseghar waterfall is a scenic spot located near the small village of Thoseghar, 20 km from Satara city, at the edge of the Konkanregion, in Western India. There are a series of waterfalls, some of them 15 to 20 meters and one of 500 meters in height.
- Travelling From Dadar to Dadar
- First Aid Kit
- 1 Meals, 1 Breakfast & 1 Evening refreshments
- Entry fees at kaas
- Wild Ranger’s Expertise and administrative charges
- All Taxes Inc.
- Mineral Water
- Any Kind of personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Gathering at Dadar (East) near Pritam hotel at 23.00 Hrs & proceed too kaas around 23.30 Hrs
Kaas and Thoseghar falls
- Early morning reach Satara, get refreshed & have breakfast.
- Reach Kaas Plateau & Enjoy the beauty of Kaas Flower.
- Have lunch & proceed to Thoseghar Waterfall.
- Leave for Mumbai – Evening Refreshment en-route
- Reach Mumbai
- A bottle filled with water approx 2 ltrs
- Torch with spare batteries (must)
- Rain cheater (must)
- ID proof (must)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat – ready to share food. Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- Extra Pair of clothes,
- Good trekking shoes as per comfort
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
- Roshan :- +91 9028271859 | +91 8007857825
- Mayur :- +91 8080304123