||12-15 Aug 2017|| Wild Ranger’s Tour to the tallest Kunchikal Falls, Jog Falls and Murdeshwar Temple
Lets all come together to enjoy the Unique Expedition in the Southern Indian State of Karnataka. Explore the Tallest Waterfall of our country – the Kunchikal Falls and Jog Falls the beautiful falls.
Also get the blessings of the big Sitting Shiva Statue at the Banks of Arabian Sea.
Lets join the tour as there are limited seats.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
A unique expedition towards the Southern state of India, Karnataka, which is blessed with varied landscapes and natural attributes. One of the most delightful sights among them all is that of the waterfalls.
Shimoga :- a city in Karnataka is home to several waterfalls and the best ones too. “Magical Shimoga with Jog Falls and Kunchikal Falls” assures you an exciting trip throughout. You will be able to witness the sparking water flow from the highest falls in the country. This short trip is sure to refresh and rejuvenate you thoroughly.
Kunchikal Falls :- also known as Kunchikal abbe is ranked highest waterfalls of India. Located close to Agumbe Hill station. The evergreen beauty and the vitalizing air of Kunchikal Falls mesmerizes the visitors and also goes a long way in tourist in large number for siteseeing. The most significant feature of this falls is that they serve as a primary source of major hydroelectric projects operational in Karnataka. Other beautiful falls are also visible from this falls.
Mighty JOG:- A must visit place in Monsoons. Jog also called as Niagara Falls of India, is located in SHimoga region of North Karnataka. Jog is split into 4 gorgeous falls – Raja, Rani, Roarer and Rocket. The roads that lead to Jog are also wonderful. There are 2 sides to the falls, which is around 10 kms apart by road. You get a pretty good view of the falls from both sides. There is a walkway down the falls, which goes a long way down to the pit of the falls, with 1000s of steps, an exhausting trek.
Murudeshwar:- It’s a complete saga of Lord Shiva and the temple work is outstanding, located exactly on the banks of Arabian sea. Famous for being the world’s second tallest Shiva statue. Top side view of Lord Shiva idol, the museum next to the idol, othor idols builts around it, everything is an attraction here. The big idol will certainly keep you amazed.
- Sleeper class tickets from Mumbai and return
- Private Vehicle throughout the tour (Non AC)
- 2nd Day all meals
- 3rd Day Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation on 2nd Day on triple sharing / Dormitory
- Wild Rangers Administrative and Expertise charges
- Personal expenses of any nature
- Meals during train Journey
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
12th Aug 2017: Gathering at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
Gathering at Lokmanya Tilak terminus Mumbai by 14:30 Hrs
- Train Departs from station at 15:20 hrs so request everyone to be on time (Matsyagandha-express/12619).
- Seat Allocation and Tour Details by leader
- Start Journey with ”Ganpati Bappa Morya”
13th Aug 2017: Murudeshwar and Jog Visits
- We shall reach Murudeshwar by early morning 04:10 Hrs
- Freshen up and visit the Murudeshwar Temple
- Local sight seeing in Murudeshwar
- Have breakfast and Depart for Jog Falls by 9.30 am
Reach Jog Falls by 11:30 am
- Enjoy the falls for some time (2-3hrs)
- Late Lunch in Shimoga
- Check-in to accommodation
- Relax for the day (explore surroundings by self)
14th Aug 2017 - Visit to Tallest waterfall of India
- Early morning Wake-up call
- Have breakfast and get ready to leave for the falls
- Around 2 hrs of road journey to the falls
- Reach the falls by 09:30 Hrs
- Enjoy the Kunchikal Falls for 2hrs (Falls and other sighting)
- Start Return Journey to Murudeshwar by 11:30 Hrs
- Lunch enroute
Start Return Journey
- Our return Journey is Planned in Matsyagandha Express/12620 scheduled at 16:00 Hrs
- The train halts only for 2 min so please be together with team
- Return journey starts
15 Aug 2017
- Arrive to Mumbai by 06:35 Hrs
- Team breaks with memories
- A bottle filled with water approx 2 ltrs
- Torch with spare batteries (must)
- Rain cheater (must)
- ID proof (must)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- Extra Pair of clothes,
- Good trekking shoes as per comfort
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
- Roshan :- +91 9028271859 | +91 8007857825
- Mayur :- +91 8080304123