|| 16 July 2017 || Wild Rangers Monsoon Trek to Dukes Nose Lonavala
Come join us in trekking to the cliff that resembles to the nose of the Duke of Wellington, which explains its intriguing name.
Not only the name is interesting, but the place is scenic and absolutely breathtaking view of surrounding mountains and valleys and forests.
Lets join together to witness the beauty of nature, and best trek for beginners in monsoon.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
Dukes nose also known as Nagphani or Cobra’s hood is just above 1000mtrs close to Khandala. The mountain shape is distinct and resembles to a nose or a shape like ur thumb. The trek is steep in some parts otherwise the trek is considered to be easy. The view from the top of the peak is panoramic of the town and villages below – Mumbai Pune Express Highway cutting through the ghats – and the mountain ridges in the vicinity. There is a small shrine at the top. One can also see the Dukes Nose Pinnacle While travelling on Pune-Mumbai highway.
- Transport from Lonavala to Lonavala
- Breakfast and Tea
- Lunch Veg/Non Veg
- Wild Rangers Expertise
- First Aid
- Personal expenses at Train Stations
- Travel from Mumbai to Lonavala
- Travel from Pune to Lonavala
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Sunday,16 July 2017- Gathering at Lonavala by 08.00
- Start the journey with Indrayani express. Which schedule at 05:40Hrs from CST which will drop us to Lonavala around 08:00Hrs.
CST 05:40 Hrs |Dadar 05.51 Hrs |Thane 06.14Hrs |Kalyan 06.35 Hrs
- Particpant can board Indrayani Express from nearest station to them, follwing are timings of Indrayani express.
- Board the Pune Lonavla Local starting at 6.30 from Pune station.
- Following is the Local Timetable: http://punelocaltraintimetable.com/
Trek to Dukes Nose
- Proceed to Kurwande, Have Breakfast & start ascending to Duke Nose, Explore Surrounding.
- Start Descending to Base village, leave for Lonavala stn after lunch.
- Reach Lonavala Rly stn by 16.00 Hrs
- Group breaks at Lonavala Station.
- A Water Bottle (~2 Ltrs)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Xerox copy of ID proof (Must)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- some ready to eat and ready to share food 🙂 . Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes
- A haversack to put all these things
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Mayur :- +91 80 80 30 4123
Roshan :- +91 90 28 27 1859 | +91 800 7857 825