|| 18 – 19 May 2019 || Bhandardara Camping , Boating & Rappelling
Twinkle Twinkle Blinking Stars…. let’s go boating in the dam. 100 Ft. rappelling is not so high…. lets go camping under sky.Vacation season is on . lets join us at Bhandardara Camping .Witness those tiny blinking angel fireflies. Try your hands on on creative long exposure light painting tricks with fireflies , boating in lake during settling hours, and camping in cool breeze in amidst mighty sahyadri Mountain range . Spice up your trip by adding trip to Asia’s 2nd largest Valley “Sandhan Valley ” & add venture with appx 100ft Rappelling session in the valley leave nothing behind only footprints and take the illuminating life time memories.
Be a ranger ! Go Wild !! Go Green !!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
Bhandardara Camping is another mesmerising experience one can have with their families, or friends, this season is considered as a fireflies season where you can spot huge number of fireflies in bhandardara lake, You can spot a great sahyadri mountain ranges like kalsubai, ghanchakkar, alang ,madan, kulang, ratangad, ajoba from here.
Sandhan valley is also known as a valley of shadows. the mighty boulders in the makes this valley more adventures . at some places this valley is too narrow and one can have a great experience of trekking of rappelling in this valley.
- Private Transport Kasara to Campsite base & back to Kasara
- 1 lunch (Veg ) ,1 Dinner (Veg , Nonveg ),2 Breakfast
- accommodation in Tents (sharing basis)
- Rappeling at Sandhan valley
- Wild Rangers administrative charges
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
- Any kind of expenses of personal nature
18 May 2019
Start Your journey saturday Local to Kasara. Which schedule at 12:33 pm from CST which will drop us to Kasara around 02:47 pm
CSMT 12:33 , Byculla 12:40 , Dadar 12:46 , Kurla 12:53 , Ghatkopar 12:57 , Mulund 01 :09 , Thane 01:15 , Diva 01 :23, Dombivli 01:28 , Kalyan 01:37, Kasara 02:47
- 03:00 pm Gathering at Kasara Railway Station
- Proceed To Bhandardara
- Freshen up and enjoy boating in lake
- evening tea
- Settle in tents
- Bonfire / BBQ (Ltd) /jamming songs / story telling /
- Dinner (veg / Nonveg)
- post dinner take a walk and spot firelies
- long exposures photography
- Retire for the Day
Sunday 19 May 2019
- 06:30Early morning wake up call.
- Freshen up and breakfast
- 08:00 am Move to Asias 2nd largest valley SANDHAN VALLEY
- Rappelling activity in the valley Appx (100ft)
- Explore valley (if time permits)
- Back to village (changing cloths)
- 11 :30 Lunch (veg)
- Post Lunch leave for Kasara
- Reach kasara
- Identification Proof
- Water Bottle (2 Lt)
- Spare set of clothes
- shoes and torch are mandatory
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Ready to eat Food
- sleeping Bags/ Mats
- glucose/Tang / cap/hat/sunscreen / goggle
- Camera at owners risk.
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
- Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825
- Sujit (MUmbai ) :- 9082688234
- Archis (Mumbai ) :- 9821804083