|| Wild Rangers Winter Trek & Camping To Barot Valley, Rajgunda, Prashar Lake ||
A gateway to the nargu wildlife sanctuary which is home to the monal,black bear & ghoral.The attraction of travellers due to its serene surroundings…The Barot valley.Relaxing and scenic view of rajgunda. the creation of Bhima “mysterious Pashar lake” all set for your christmas vacations????
Dont miss the Bookings.winter of Himachal is knocking the door.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
The lake is located at a height of 2730 m above sea level. With deep blue waters, the lake is held sacred to the sage Prashar and he is regarded to have meditated there. Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and looking down on the fast flowing river Beas.The lake has a floating island in it and it is said to be unclear how deep it is, with a diver not being able to determine its depth.
one of the Pandava brothers BHIMA , had created the lake. The story says, after the Kurukshetra / Mahabharat war, Pandavas were returning with Lord Kamrunag. When they reach this place, Kamrunag loves the tranquil surroundings and decides to live here forever. So, Bheem rams his elbow on one of the mountains and creates a big dent in the land. This dent became Prashar Lake.
Till now no one has been able to find out the depth of Prashar Lake,
- Delhi to Delhi Travel
- Accommodation ( 4 People in 1 Room and 4 People in 1 Tent )
- Food (as mentioned in itinerary)
- Girls /boys seprate Accomodation
- car/bus /volvo
- Guide / Cook and other Professionals
- Any Expenses of Personal nature such as Travel and medical insurance, Drinks, Laundry,
- Telephone/Fax, Calls, Additional Porterage or transportations,
- Any additional Expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities ( Land Slides, Floods etc. ), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, Etc
- Any tips, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned in itinerary .
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be Extra and need to be borne by you.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
- Especially while sleeping
Arrival At Delhi
- 06:00 PM Reporting to New Delhi and Departure to Joginder NagarBy Bus approx. 550 Km. – Overnight Journey
- (Travelling Food Not Included)
Arrival at Joginder Nagar
- Appx 08:00 Am .Arrival at Joginder Nagar – Bid (B/Fast – Not included in Package)
- After B/Fast – By Car – 16 Km. : Bari to Paragliding Area,
- Paragliding Optional(Some details about Para Gliding Paragliding Flight Time : 15 Min. to 30 Min.Take off Site approx. 8000 ft.Landing site approx. 4300 ft.)
- Post Lunch Moving to Rajgunda Camp (Packed Lunch Provision)
- Slightly Hill Walk – 5 Hr. Walk
- Retire For the day at Campsite
- Inclusion of Day 2
Pack LunchEvening Tea and SnacksDinner
- Tent Stay
Raj Gunda to Barot Valley Village Trek and By Car Prashar Lake
- Morning wake up call
- 08:am Post Breakfast Start our Trek To barot vally
- Easy Walk – Approx. 2 to 2.30 Hrs
- once we reach top transfers to Prashar lake (by car/ other source)
- Reach at Prashar lake
- explore the lake & surroundings
- Transfer to the campsite
- Retire For the Day
Inclusions for the day:B/ FasttransportLunchEvening Tea & SnacksDinnerStay in Tents or Cottages
Prashar Lake to Manali
- Morning wake up call
- Post B/fast Transfer to ManaliApprox 4 Hrs. – Driving Distance 115 Km.
- Arrival at Manali – Guest House
- Lunch – Rest and Manali Sight Seeing
- Manali Market – Hidimba Temple – Vashist Hot Water Spring etc.
- Bada Khana – Dinner
- Vote of Thanks – Feedback – Certificate Distribution
- Inclusions for the day :Car or Tempo Traveller ,B/Fast,Lunch,Evening Tea and Snacks,Dinner – Bada Khana,Stay in Cottage
Day in Manali
- Morning Wake up Call
- Post breakfast check out
- manali shopping
- Evening Departure to Delhi by Volvo (Travelling Food not Included)
- Inclusion for day :-B/Fast,.Lunch,Bus Stand Drop,And Volvo Bus
Back to Delhi
Arrival at New Delhi around 10.00 a.m and Dispersal
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Pallavi Dhanawade
A/C Number: – 911010044825634
IFSC Code: – UTIB0000124
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – Axis Bank, Dadar (East)
- Roshan :- +91 9028271859 | +91 8007857825