||7-8 July 2018|| – Wild Rangers One day Trek to Rajmachi
Looking for a one day escape near by city?? Sahyadri Mountains always has an answer. Here we go, with a one day plan to Rajmachi Fort, a popular destination for nature lovers & trekkers with lush green forests and meadows, silvery waterfalls and streams. Let’s spend a day on a historical rajmachi and also enjoy the scenic beauty !!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Rajmachi Fort is actually two citadels — Manranjan and Shreevardhan forts. Centuries earlier, these forts were built at Rajmachi to guard the important trade routes that linked the ports of Chaul and Revdanda to the Maratha hinterland. Near the base of Manranjan, you’ll even find some Buddhist rock-cut caves.
• Karjat to Karjat Private Transport
• 1 Breakfast & Tea, Lunch (veg)
• Wild Rangers administrative charges
• Anything which is not mentioned above.
• Any kind of expenses of personal nature.
07 th july 2018: Saturday Night
Gathering at Karjat Rly. Stn around 23:20 Hrs.
- Mumbai Participants:
- The Local fast train schedule at 21:26 from CST station will drop us to Karjat at 23:19 Hrs.
- Catch second boogie towards Karjat, if you miss this train you will miss trek so be 10 min before on your station.
- Following are the halts from where participants can catch train, CSMT – 09 :26pm | Byculla 09:33 |Dadar 09:40 pm | Kurla 09:47 pm | Ghatkopar 09:51 pm |Mulund 10.03 | Thane 10:07 pm |Dombivali 10 :20 pm| Kalyan 10:29 pm | Karjat 11 :19 pm
08 th July 2018: Sunday -Ascend the fort
- 04:30 am Early Morning wake up call, get freshen have breakfast & start our trek to Rajmachi,
- Enjoy ancient Kondana caves of Rajmachi in between
- Resume trek to rajmachi.
- 11:00 am Reach Rajmachi & proceed to Explore Shrivardhan fort.
- 1:00 pm have lunch at Rajmachi start descending to Base village.
- 05:30 Reach Base Village
- 06:00 return journey
- Board available train for Mumbai from Karjat station,
- An ID proof (Must)
- A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs),
- Torch With Extra Battery (Must)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Extra Pair of clothes,
- extra pair of shoes or floaters if possible
- A haversack to put all these things
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Pallavi Dhanawade
A/C Number: – 911010044825634
IFSC Code: – UTIB0000124
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – Axis Bank, Dadar (East)
Roshan :- 9028271859 | 8007857825