|| 31st Dec 2019 || – Wild Ranger’s Range Trek To Kulang Fort
Being a mountain child are you looking for a another closing chapter of 2019 into the woods? Challenge yourself for the last day of the year with wonderful trek to Kulang fort.Wiitness mesmerising sunset of the year 2019 ,spare yourself from chaos and party nights and spend your cold cozy new year night in under the twinkling starry sky, Camping in tents,an evening to spend with some like minded people to share your travel..trek stories and listen to them too!! Welcoming a new rise of the year 2020 in amidst of Toughest Range of Sahyadri like…Alang, Madan, Kulang, Everest Of Maharashtra Kalsubai Peak .Give Kick start to your Resolutions of 2020… then Embark quickly on this adventure trek.
Lets Join us and witness the Sunset of 2019…and a new rise of 2020 by camping in between the years.
Be a Ranger ! Go Wild !! Go Green !!!
Note:- This is a Eco Friendly Trek. We are humbly requesting to the people who are looking for a party night to stay away from this plan.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Ultimate
Group Size Small Group
Monday 31st Dec 2019
Board the Kasara Train leaving Mumbai CST @ 06:55 Hrs, and reaches following station at given time below
Byculla 07:02 |Dadar )7:08 | Kurla 07:15 |Ghatkopar 07:19 | Mulund 07:30 |Thane 07:34 |Dombivili 07:47 | Kalyan 07:55| Kasara 09:11
Please Refer M-indicator app. Be present at Your Boarding Stations before 15 min. atleast.
Monday 31st December 2019
- 09:15 am Meet our team at Kasara
- Proceed to Base Village.
- 10:30 am commence trek after small introduction,do’s and don’ts of the trek.
- 12:30 pm Lunch inbetween
- 02:00 pm reach at top.
- Freshen up and pitching tents.
- Rest for some time
- 04:30 pm explore the fort and witness the sunset.
- 08:30 Campfire, sharing Your Travel Storries,Trek experiences,
- 09:00 Dinner
- 10:00 pm Gazing stars and campfire
- A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs)
- Snacks/ ready to eat food
- Torch with Extra Battery (Compulsory)
- Sleeping bag/mat (Compulsory)
- Dish, Tea Mug & Spoon (Compulsory)
- 1’st aid kit (compulsory )
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Tang/ Glucovita/ Glucose – D / Electrol powder (Must)
- Personal first aid kit & Medicine those if you require usually.
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes, sweater , Jackets
- A haversack to put all these things
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825