|| 30 June 2019 || Trek To Ajoba Gad
The well known For the valmiki rishi ashram where Goddess sita was said to be saying in the wake of being divided from Rama.Luv-kush’s granddad prepared them here, consequently the name Ajoba, which is granddad in Marathi.A little water stream gives us unadulterated water. The way past Ashram prompts a creek, crossing which we can achieve the hole of ‘LUV-KUSH’.
To achieve this spot we need to raise the method for waterfall for one and half hour. Over this hole, there is a cliff called ‘Support of Sitamai’. In the hole there is the cut “Padukas” or the foot-shaped impressions of Luv and Kush. This cliff is a genuine test for trekkers.a range view of Sandhan valley, Ratangad, Harishchandragad, AMK Range can be seen from this historical mountain.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Sunday :-30 June 2019
Board the Kasara Train leaving Mumbai CST @ 00:15 Hrs, and reaches following station at given time below
Byculla 00:23 |Dadar 00:33| Kurla 00:43 |Ghatkopar 00:49 | Mulund 01:05 |Thane 01:09 |Dombivili 01:32| Kalyan 01:43| Asangaon 02:16
Sunday 30June 2019
- 02:20 am Meet Wild Rangers Team at Kasara Railway Station
- Proceed To base village
- 04:00 am Reach base Village
- Have Some Rest.
- 06:00 am Freshen Up/ Breakfast
- Introduction/ briefing about trek
- 07:00 am start trek
- 09:00 Reach at Valmiki Ashram
•spend some time here and move towards Sitamai craddle ( post valmiki ashram trek is depend upon the weather conditions)
•10:00 am Reach at Sitamai Craddle
- 11:30 am Start Descending
- 01:30 pm Reach at base village / Changing cloths/ Lunch /
- 02:30 pm Start return Journey
- 03:30 Pm Reach at Asangao Station (Subjective)
- A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs),
- Ready to eat food /fruits/
- Torch with Extra Battery (Compulsory)
- Camera, Cell Phone, (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually
- First Aid Kit
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes, raincover/raincoat
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825