|| 30 June 2019 || One Day Trek To Tandulwadi
Are you looking for a short break from a city chaos and connect to the nature? are you looking for a another kick start of monsoon after hottest summer? or are you looking for a beginners trek .
let’s get ready for nature trail to the Tandulwadi .amazing views of Kohoj, asheri, Takmak fort, vaitarna river and Arabian sea, & breeze atmosphere of Tandulwadi & monsoon shower will definitely a perfect one day trek of the season for you.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Large Group
- Pick up & drop from Safale to Safale
- Breakfast & Lunch (veg)
- Wild Rangers Expertise.
- Mumbai to Safale to & fro Local train ticket.
- Any personal expenses like mineral water/ soft drinks .
- Anything which is not include in tour.
Sunday 30 June 2019,Gather at safale Railway Station
- Travel Details
- FOR CENTRAL ZONE :-DOMBIWALI BOISAR MEMO TRAIN WHICH IS STARTING UP AT 5.33 AM FROM DOMBIWALI . (CHECK WITH M-INDICATOR)
- FOR WESTERN ZONE :-CHURCHGATE-DAHANU FAST LOCAL TRAIN WHICH IS STARTING UP 05.24 FROM CHURCHGATE(CHECK WITH M-INDICATOR)
- CHG-05.24am | Mum Central – 5.34 am |Dadar :- 5.41 am
- Bandra :- 5.46 am | Andheri :- 5.55 am| Boriwali :- 6.09 am
- Bhainder :- 6.23 am | Vasai :- 6.34 am | Virar :- 6.45 am
- Vaitarna :- 6.55 am | Safale :- 7.03 am
Make Sure that You will be at Your respective railway station 15 minute before scheduled train timings. to avoid inconvenience.
- Gather at safale railway station ticket counter at 7.30 hrs.
- Head to base village.
- Start trek to tandulwadi 9.15 am
- Reach on top by 11 : 30 am
- Explore fort
- start Descending by 12:30 pm
- reach base village
- 01:30 pm onwards Lunch
- 03:30 return journey
- reach Safale (subjective)
- Trek accomplishes with a beautiful memories
- Board in available Local Train to Mumbai
- A Water Bottle (~2.5 Ltrs),
- Camera, Cell Phone, (optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food, fruits etc
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Trekking shoes are compulsory,
- Wear track suite preferably
- Extra Pair of clothes (must)
- A haversack to put all these things
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Address of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
Roshan:- 9028271859 | 8007857825