|| 27-28 Oct 2018 || – Wild Rangers Range trek to Lonawala To Bhimashankar (aka LOBHI)
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
A range walk of almost 72 km starts from lonawala crossing breathtaking views of mountain, lakes, villages,culture to the emperor of the power “shiva”
lets come and be the part of a team expedition of this range walk in 2 days.
Note :- Its a Range walk In short period Please make sure You are fit enough to take this walk before registering yourself. as in case you back out from expedition. You Have to Manage For Your Return Journey From There.
- transfer to start point from Lonawala Station
- 2 Breakfast – 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Wild Rangers administrative charges
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
- Any kind of expenses of personal nature.
Friday26 Oct Sept 2018
Leave For Lonawala
One Should Start Their Journey Towards Lonawala Station which train Will Drop You at LOnawala Around 02:00 am on Saturday 27 Oct 2018
Saturday,27oct 2018-Start FRom Lonawala
- Gathering at Lonawala Station arround 02:00 am
- Transfer to start Point/base Village
- Discussion about the Day 1 plan walk and role of every team member
- If time permits we take short nap before we commence trek
- 05:00 am Wake up call & get ready For the day
- 06:30 am with all respect to the goddess mountain Commence Trek from Lonawala Side
- 08:00 am Reach at 1st major halt K0ndeshwar Temple- Jambhiwali.
- Spend Some Time at temple and commence trek at 08:30 am Towards Konkan kada of Pune Distict- mawal taluka
- reach at Kusur mountain plateau village at 11:00 am.
- Major halt No2 at Kusur top (lunch break).
- appx 12:30 Post lunch Commence the Trek towards descending side of Kusur village
- Fingers crossed for vehicle support and transportation directly to Talpepadi (if we failed to get vehicle support be ready For walk)
- reach Talpewadi at appx 02:30 pm. Our major 3rd halt of the day .
- post Tea break commence last session of 7.5 km of the day towards our halt of the day by crossing a dense jungle and reach at Padharwadi
- Reach Padharwadi arround 06:30 Pm max including all hurdles of the day/challenges/ errors & celebrate a team victory of the day. sense of achievement ”crossing almost 50 km range appx”(includes 30+ km range walk exclude vehicle) cheers with the hot cup of soup with locals.
- Retire for the day/ share experience / enjoy local cuisine /stories / and most imp. Rest to gear up for day 2
28 Oct 2018 way To Bhimashankar
- wake up call at 05:00 am
- Gearing up for the day/ Breakfast
- 07:00 am walk begins Towards Bhimashankar
- 12:30 pm Reach At Bhimashankar after crossing almost 20 km appx.
- LOBHI trek end here with shower of blessings from Shiva& beautiful memories.
- Congratulate every member of the team
- One should book vehicle on their own / take state transport/start another trek descending towards Shidi/Ganesh ghat (2-3 hrs descending trek)
- A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs),
- Torch With Extra Battery (Must)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food. Fruits /Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually
- Mosquito repellent / fast relief or any other ointment / crap bandage (must)
- Pair of clothes/ Towel/
- extra pair of shoes or floaters if possible
- Sleeping bag/ mat
- A haversack to put all these things water tight.
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
- Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825