|| 26-28 Jan. 2018 || – Wild Ranger’s Range Trek To Alang Madan Kulang (AMK)
Sahyadri… western ghats…the UNESCO world heritage site known for one of the eight hottest hot- spot of biological diversity in the world as well as the great escarpment of India which have historical background of empire, culture, tradition & many more.Trekking in Maharashtra has always been amazing experience for trekking community when it comes to Alang Madan Kulang (AMK) its always considered as the toughest range trek of Maharashtra .Trekking on this mighty range is one kind of achievement for every individual & stands as a dream trek in the to do list of trek mates of Maharashtra.
Rangers… Difficult roads often leads to beautiful destinations.let’s gear up ourselves for this challenge of Sahyadri. It’s been tough..it’s going to be bit a tough but, we have got to break through as a team..because… tough times don’t last but tough people do & when going gets tough….tough gets going.
Lets do it ranger way !
Be a Ranger ! Go Wild !! Go Green !!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
Details about the destination : –
Alang Fort (also Alangad) is a fort in Nashik district, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the three forts, the others being Madangad and Kulang, in the Kalsubai range of the Western Ghats. Alang, Madan and Kulang, the forts situated in Kalasubai range, are the most difficult forts in Nasik District. Dense forest and less population have made these treks difficult. These three forts are little neglected due to very heavy rain and difficult as well as confusing ways to go.
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner During trek
- Transport from Kasara to Base village and return
- Rappelling Charges
- Wild Rangers administrative fees
- First Aid
- Any kind of personal expenses
- last day Dinner
- Local train fare up to Kasara & back
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Thursday,25 Jan 2018 - Leaving for AMK
Board the Kasara Train leaving Mumbai CST @ 22:50 Hrs, and reaches following station at given time below
Byculla 22:57 |Dadar 23:05 | Kurla 23:13 |Ghatkopar23:17 | Mulund 23:30 |Thane 23:34 |Dombivili 23:57| Kalyan 00:07| Kasara 01:18
Friday,26 Jan 2018 - proceed for Alang
The day starts with a wake-up call at 05.00Hrs
- 0:00 Hrs Wakeup call followed by Breakfast.
- 05:30 Hrs Proceed For alang.
- 06.15 Hrs Reach at Sunrise point
- Celebrate Republic Day on Sunrise & proceed for further trek
- 11.00 Hrs Reach at alang top
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:30 Explore The Fort
- 17:30 Reach at alang caves
- Retire For the day
- evening dinner followed by sharing experience of the day.
Satuday 27 Jan 2018 proceed for madan
- 06:00 Hrs Morning refreshments and breakfast.
- 07:00 Hrs proceed for madan fort
- 11: 00 Hrs Reach Madan Top
- 12:00 Lunch /Explore the top
- 13:00 Descending & Proceed For Kulang
- 17:30 Reach Kulang Top
- Retire for the day.
- Dinner Followed by Sharing experience of the day
Sunday 28 Jan 2018 Descending Kulang
- Wake Up 05:30 & enjoy the sunrise view at Kulang top
- 07:00 Breakfast / Explore the fort
- 09:00 Descending to base village
- 11.30 Reach at base Village
- 12.30 Lunch
- 14:30 Return Journey to Kasara
- 15:00 Reach Kasara (Group Breaks Here)
- A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs)
- Snacks/ ready to eat food
- Torch with Extra Battery (Compulsory)
- Sleeping bag/mat (Compulsory)
- Dish, Tea Mug & Spoon (Compulsory)
- 1 Crape bandage (compulsory)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Tang/ Glucovita/ Glucose – D / Electrol powder (Must)
- Personal first aid kit & Medicine those if you require usually.
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes, sweater , Jackets
- A haversack to put all these things
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825
Mayur (Pune ) : – 8080304123