|| 26-27 January 2019 || Wild Rangers Adventure Trek To Harishchandragad Via Nalichi Vaat
Harishchandragad known as a paradise for trekkers. This place will amuse you each and every time you visit. A great and mighty of the western ghats which is holding a history of decades, fascinating views, holy place, and none anther but a challenge too ! Yes you heard it it right. Though the fort has 3 different major routes to reach to the top, this route tests your spirit, your feeling of camaraderie among the members of a group, enabling them to co-operate and work well together to reach to the top. “NALICHI VAAT” it is. Let’s gear up to one for the team expedition. Come together and Be the part of the team.
Lets Go wild !! Go Green !!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Harishchandragad, situated in Junnar region near Malshej Ghat, wel-known as trekker’s paradise is famous for its toughness and the ‘Konkan Kada’. Harishchandreshwar Temple is known to be the pride of the fort. The Nandi and Shivling in the temple are breathtaking. The caves on the fort has idols of Lord Ganesha and Vishnu. Sant Changdev stayed here for some time.
The fort is very popular amongst trekkers and nature lovers. Rohidas, Taramati and Harishchandra are the three peaks on Harishchandragad
Height- 4,710 ft above msl
Base Village- Belpada
- Travel from Kalyan to Belpada and Khireshwar to kalyan by local & state transport
- Food during the trip (2 Breakfast,2 Lunch and 1 dinner)
- Wild Rangers Administrative charges
- Mineral Water/ Soft drink
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
Friday, 25 jan 2019
- Meet at Kalyan ST Stand by 10:00 pm on friday evening
- Start Our Journey to moroshi by State transport
- From Moroshi to belpada by local Transport.
- Reach Belpada and have some rest
Saturday, 26 jan 2019
- Morning wake up call at 05:00 am
- Morning rituals & breakfast @ base village
- Start trek by 05:30 am
- Reach top by 2:00 pm
- Tent Pitching
- Explore hcg/ Taramati
- Sunset at konkan kada
- Stay & Dinner at konkankada
- sharing experience of the day .
- Retire For the day
Sunday, 27 jan2019
- Wake up call 05:00 am
- Post breakfast start descend towards pachnai
- Reach pachnai appx 12:00 pm
- Lunch at Base village
- 01:00 pm Transfer to kasara
- A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs),
- Lunch For Saturday
- Torch with Extra Battery (Compulsory)
- Sleeping bag/mat (Compulsory)
- Dish,Mug & Spoon (Compulsory)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes, sweater , Jackets
- A haversack to put all these things
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825