|| 25 – 26 January 2020 || Camping Trek To Naneghat & Jivdhan
An ancient trading route of pages of history, mountain Pass in Western Ghats between Junnar and konkan Coast which is also known as Nanacha angtha. An enormous cave in route. Fascinating nature beauty along with the Guard Fort of this trade route Jivdhan surrounded by jungle trail and carved rock cut steps will definitely amuse you.naneghat pass is also known for star trail shoot.whereas enjoying sunrise from naneghat peak towards jivdhan remains another memorable experience. Join us on this adventure experience and do it ranger way.
Be a Ranger ! Go Wild !! Go Green !!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
- Local Transport from Kalyan to Kalyan
- 1 Breakfast / 1 lunch / 1 Dinner (veg)
- Tents on Sharing Basis
- Wild Rangers Expertise and Administrative charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusion
- Mineral Water & Cold Drinks
- Train travelling to reach Kalyan & Back
Saturday 25 January 2020
- 04:00 pm Gathering at Kalyan Station (west)
- Proceed towards base of naneghat with jeep/trax
- 06:00 pm Reach at Base of Naneghat
- After brief / Introduction start with the trek
- 09:00 pm reach at naneghat pass
- 09:00 pm freshen up and enjoy local cuisine (dinner)
- take a short walk arround, witness night sky, games
- 10:30 retire for the day
Sunday 26 January 2020
- 05:00 am wake up call,normal routine
- witness sunrise from nanacha angtha, Flag Hoisiting
- 07:00 Breakfast and gearing up for Jivdhan trek
- 08:00 Start our trek towards Jivdhan fort
- 11:30 am Reach jivdhan fort and explore the fort area.
- 12:00 Start Descending
- 02:00 pm reach at naneghat pass
- freshen up and have a lunch.
- 03:00 pm start descending towards base
- 05:30 pm reach at base
- Transfer to kalyan. reach at kalyan by 07:00 pm (tentative)
- Identity Proof (must)
- Torch with Extra Battery (must)
- Sleeping bags, sleeping mats (must)
- Water 3 ltr (must)
- Glucose / Tang / Electrol Powder (must)
- Ready to eat food (Biscuits ,Plum cakes etc.)
- Good Trekking shoes.
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Medicines if you are taking any and your first aid kit.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Haversack to put all your stuff
Contact :-Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825