|| 24-25 June 2017 || Wild Rangers Jungle Trek to Andharban (Dark Forest) B1
Rangers, Its time to enter into the wild again.
A One day Jungle trek to Andharban with Wild Rangers.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Ultimate
Group Size Medium Group
“Andharban”, the word itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadris. This forest is so dense that the sun rays find it difficult to reach the ground. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post monsoon. Spectacular views of Kundalika Gorge, Telbaila Fort and Bhira reservoir make this trek an experience to remember.This trek is also famous among nature lovers, shutterbugs for various species of Butterfly and flowers are there.
Type : Valley/Dense JungleTrek.
Range : Mulshi, Pune.
- Private Transport
- Breakfast and evening tea
- First aid
- Wild Rangers administrative charges
- Lunch for day
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
- Any kind of expenses of personal nature
Sturday,24 June 2017- Gathering at Dadar by 23.00
- Gathering at Dadar Station Near Pritam Hotel for Mumbai Partcipants at 23.00 Hrs
- Proceed to Pimpri Dam, Starting point of trek.
Explore Dark Forest
- Reach Pimpri dam,Get refreshed, have breakfast & get into Andharban. will have lunch en-route. Reach Bhira dam by 16.00 Hrs & start return journey to Mumbai.
- Reach Mumbai till 21.00 Hrs (Subjective)
- Identification Proof
- Water Bottle (2 Lit)
- Spare set of clothes
- Shoes and torch are mandatory
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Camera at owners risk.
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
- Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825
- Mayur (Pune) :- 8080304123