|| 22-23 June 2019 || Wild Rangers Monsoon Trek to Harishchandra Gad
A true beauty of hiking in sahyadri range…the well known paradise for trekkers. A mighty Fort which amuses people with its abundance of, mythological, historical importance and most picturesque it’s mountainous ranges. Mother konkankada which gratify monsoon clouds in her wide n giant heart . Bone chilling wind and those naughty rain drops append a lifetime monsoon memories. That quick moment of finding shelter in rain for sip of garam chai n biscuit with your hiking buddy , and experiencing that classy rural touch with warm village cooked food remains another golden page of your travel diaries. let’s spare some time and move to mountains…because you can always make money..but u can’t always make memories. Be a ranger ! Go Wild !! Go Green.
Leave Nothing Behind..Only footprints & take the memories.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar region of India. Its history is linked with that of Malshej Ghat, and it has played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region.
Harishchandragad is one of favorite trek of all Trekkers & also called as Trekkers Paradise.
What to See:-
Konkankada (Konkan Cliff)
Trekkers can spend hour n hour by sitting here… one of best attraction point of Harishchandragad. Very trekkes must be here once in life.
This is third highest peak of Maharashtra (1431 mtrs)
Supported on one Pillar, inside caves der is Shiv Linga.
Great Construction with beautiful carvings on sealing of temple.1.5 m long sculpture of Lord Vishnu in sleeping posture is main attraction of carving.
Caves & Temple of Harishchandragad
Harishchandragad Kokan kada is one of those rare locations over the globe from where one can be lucky to see a 360 degree complete circular rainbow around his/her own shadow on clouds, if the climate conditions are good. Observing it is the most fascinating experience for lifetime.
- Travelling from Kasara to Kasara (Local Transport)
- Saturday Dinner (veg)
- Sunday Breakfast & Lunch (veg)
- Wild Rangers Expertise
- Train Fare
- Sunday Dinner
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusion
CST-Kasara (SF) train schedule at 04:52 pm, will drop us at Kasara around 07:18 pm. participant can catch train from nearest station of them.
04:52 pm Mumbai CST |04:59 pm Byculla | 05:06 pm Dadar | 05:13 pm Kurla| 05:17 pm Ghatkopar|05:32 pm Thane | 05:56 pm Dombivili |06:08 pm Kalyan |07:18 pm Kasara
(Kindly check with M-Indicator app)
Saturday,22 June 2019- Journey to Base Village
- 07:18 pm Gathering at Kasara Railway Station
- 07:30 pm Transfer to Base village.
- 10:00 pm Reached Base Village.
- 10.15 pm Freshen up & have Dinner.
- 11:00 pm Introduction / games / Playing Cards / sharing past Trekking experiences
- 11:45 pm Retire for the day & rest.
Sunday,23 June 2019- Trek To Harishchandragad
- 04:00 am Early morning wake up call & get ready for the trek
- 05:00 am Breakfast
- 05:30 am proceed for the day trek to Harishchandragad
- 08:00 am Reach to top
- 08:am to 11:30 am Explore the places on a fort.
- 11:30 am Start Descending
- 01 :00 pm Reach at Base village & have lunch
- 02:15pm Start Return Journey to kasara
- 04:45 pmReach kasara (subjective)
- A Water Bottle (~2 Ltrs)
- Torch with Extra Battery
- Sleeping mat/bag (compulsory)
- Camera, Cell Phone, (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes,
- Raincoat /windcheater
- A haversack to put all these things
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
- Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825