|| 16 June 2019 || Mysterious Karoli Ghat Trek
The intrinsic beauty of nature where every step of a trail will be a true essence of adventure filled with another thrilling experience of your life.
Hello !!! The land of Asia’s 2nd largest valley “Valley of shadow” that’s all about we are talking. a dense jungle walk, crossing some water streams, drastic changes in weather can revel a preternatural or mystical side of karoli ghats to you.reverse waterfalls, Hidden supernatural beauty of god creation. Hold On !!!…..Before monsoon reach on its high peak and turn this beauty into massive territory embark yourself quickly on-board and add venture in your monsoon diaries.
Be a Ranger ! Go Wild !! Go Green !!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Karoli Ghat is alternate way to access sandhan valley.sandhan valley remains close in the monsoon due to heavy rains. Route via Karoli ghats one can still reach at the end of the valley and enjoy the view of valley. due to heavy rains. this route also gets closed by the end of June.Before monsoon reaches high its a best time to visit Karoli ghat as it it still safe to cross water streams due to no heavy rains and enjoy the natural beauty of western ghats.
- Lunch (Veg- Nonveg)
- Transport from Kasara to Base village and return to Asangao
- Wild Rangers administrative fees / gears/equipments
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- expenses at halts
- Mineral water, Cold drink etc.
- Local train fare up to Kasara & back
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Saturday 15 June 2019
Board the Kasara Train leaving Mumbai CST @ 22:50 Hrs, and reaches following station at given time below
Byculla 22:57 |Dadar 23:05 | Kurla 23:13 |Ghatkopar23:17 | Mulund 23:30 |Thane 23:34 |Dombivili 23:57| Kalyan 00:07| Kasara 01:18
Sunday 16 June 2019
- 01:30 am Meet Wild Rangers Team at Kasara Railway Station
- Proceed To base Village.
- 04:30 am Reach at Base village
- freshen up
- 05:30 am Breakfast.
- 06:00 am Introduction/briefing about trek
- Post Introduction Start with the trek
- Enjoy the trek trail, crossing streams
- Reach at Base village Dehne appx 11:00 am
- Freshen up / changing cloths
- 12:00 pm Lunch (veg /Nonveg) Note please confirm about your meal in advance at the time of booking.
- 12:30 pm start our return journey to kasara
- 02:00 pm Reach at kasara (tentative)
- A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs),
- Ready to eat food For Saturday.
- Torch with Extra Battery (Compulsory)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually
- First Aid Kit (compulsory )
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes,
- A haversack to put all these things water tight.
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825