|| 15 Sept-16 Sept 2018 || Wild Rangers Trek To Bhimashankar Via Ganesh Ghat
A Pilgrim temple situated in the western ghats of Maharashtra with an area covering of about 120 km, Bhimashankar is fast emerging as a popular weekend gateway From Mumbai & Pune. The temple on top dedicated to lord Shiva,dates back to 18th century. Legend is that Lord Shiva killed an asura who lived here..The area around bhimashankar is Covered with dark dense jungle & its a home to the endangered giant squirrels. this wildlife protected are boasts of rich flora and fauna & offers lush green forests & vast sahyadri mountain range. trekking in this range is ideal and most enjoyable, with endless stretches of greenery right from the base with waterfalls & gushing streams.
Be the part of this pilgrim voyage via ganesh ghat.
Go wild Go Green with Wild Rangers.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
- Pick up & drop from Neral To Neral
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch (veg ), 1 Dinner (veg)
- Wild Rangers Expertise.
- Mumbai to Neral to & fro Local train ticket.
- Saturday lunch
- Any personal expenses like mineral water/ soft drinks .
- Anything which is not include in tour.
Saturday 15 Sept 2018,Leave For bhimashankar
Participant Must Take a Train To Karjat which is departing From CSMT at 11:15 amPlease check M- Indicator For your Nearest Central Railway Station.
- 12;50 pm Meet Our Team at Neral Railway Station.
- Transfer To Base
- 02:00 pm Reach at Base.
- Start Trekking Via Ganesh Ghat
- 05;30 pm Reach at Padarwadi
- Get Refresh and settle for the day
- Enjoy Cup of tea
- Games / Dinner(Veg) / Stories.
16 Sept 2018 Bhimashankar & Gupt Bhimashankar
- 05:00 am Early Morning wake up call
- getting ready For the trek
- 06:00 am Breakfast
- 06:30 Start ascending towards bhimashankar temple
- 08:30 am Reach Bhimashankar
- visit temple
- Trek To Gupt BHimashankar
- 10:00 am Reach Gupt Bhimashankar
- 10:30 am Start Return Journey
- 02:00 pm Reach Padarwadi
- Freshen up & Lunch (veg)
- post lunch start descending towards khandas
- reach base at around 06:00 pm (subjective)
- transfer to Neral
- Group breaks here
- A Water Bottle (~2.5 Ltrs),
- Camera, Cell Phone, (optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food, fruits etc
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Trekking shoes are compulsory,
- Wear track suite preferably
- Extra Pair of clothes (must)
- sleeping bag/ mat
- A haversack to put all these things
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Address of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
Roshan:- 9028271859 | 8007857825