|| 14 July 2019 || Wild Rangers Trek to Kothaligad
Wild rangers has a quick plan for spending your weekend away from the city, with some adventure to spice up your weekend.
Peth, also known as ‘Kothaligad’, is situated in Shahapur Taluka, approximately 21Km North East of Karjat. This fort stands tall in the company of various other forts like Rajmachi, Dhak, Siddhagad and Bhimashankar, a witness to our illustrious history.
One of the best trek comes in under one day treks
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
History: This fort is small in stature but has vast historical importance. this fort used as an ammunition storage and defense station during Sambhaji Maharaj’s era.This fort is surrounded with other forts like Bhimashankar, Rajmachi, Dhak, Sidhhagad and Prabalgad
What to see on Peth – Kothaligad
- Pinnacle of the Peth fort
- Bhairoba Mandir & Well Sculpted Bhairoba Cave.
- Bastions of the fort.
- From the Fort top we can have glimpse of Bhimashankar, Rajmachi, Dhak and Siddhagad.
- Local Transport from Karjat to Karjat
- Breakfast and Lunch (veg ) Pay INR 50 Extra at the time of booking for Non veg meal
- Wild Rangers Expertise and Administrative charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusion
- Mineral Water & Cold Drinks
- Train travelling to reach Karjat & Back
Sunday,14 July 2019
Gathering Point at Karjat Station @08:30 Hrs
- Mumbai Participants to board CST – Karjat local which drops you at Karjat at 08:00 Hrs
- Pune Participants to board the Sinhagad Express which drops you at Karjat at 08:15 Hrs
Gathering at Karjat station:
- After all participants have gathered, proceed to Base village by local transport
- Reach base village (25 kms) – followed by breakfast at Base village
- Gear up for the trek and start ascending towards the peak
- Reach Top of fort. Exploration after reaching on top (approx at 12:30 Hrs)
- 12:30 pm Start descending after relaxing at the fort for some time
- Reach base at 01:30 pm
- Lunch at Base village and start return journey towards Karjat post Lunch
- reach Karjat 04:00 pm (subjective)
- Identity Proof (must)
- Torch with Extra Battery (must)
- Water 3 ltr (must)
- Glucose / Tang / Electrol Powder (must)
- Ready to eat food (Biscuits ,Plum cakes etc.)
- Good Trekking shoes.
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Medicines if you are taking any.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Haversack to put all your stuff
Contact :-Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825