|| 14 July 2019 || Trek To Tringalwadi Fort
Ancient touch of Jain culture.. Where Peace is Priority,You will witness a large Sabha mandapa with master piece of carved structure and Idol of Rishabhnatha in Garbha gruha Known as a Pandava Leni Where Pandvas had their presence too . An easy going hike leads you towards the historical side of this fort Where Mughal and Shivaji Empire ruled, A Unique Structure Of architecture,Carving Art of Steps,Hanumana,and Entrance Gate in a Single rock & The Inspiration Of Maratha Empire… Aai Bhavani Mata Temple on top. Eye Catching View Of Harihargad, Tryambakgad , Tringalwadi Dam is like an addition of cherry on a cake.Tringalwadi offers a unique combination of One day hiking Activity.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
Sunday :-14 July 2019
Board the Kasara Train leaving Mumbai CST @ 00:15 Hrs, and reaches following station at given time below
Byculla 00:23 |Dadar 00:33| Kurla 00:43 |Ghatkopar 00:49 | Mulund 01:05 |Thane 01:09 |Dombivili 01:32| Kalyan 01:43| Kasara 03:00
Sunday 14 July 2019
- 03:00 am Meet Wild Rangers Team at Kasara Railway Station
- Proceed To base village
- 04:45 Reach base Village
- Have Some Rest.
- 06:00 am Freshen Up/ Breakfast
- Introduction/ briefing about trek
- 07:00 am start trek.
- 08:00 am Reach Pandav leni. and spend some time here
- trek continued
- Reach on Top 11:00 and Explore The fort
- Start Descending
- 02:00 pm Reach base village
- Changing/ Lunch (veg)
- Post Lunch start our Return Journey to kasara
- Reach Kasara appx 04:00 pm (Tentative)
- A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs),
- Ready to eat food /fruits/
- Torch with Extra Battery (Compulsory)
- Camera, Cell Phone, (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually
- First Aid Kit
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes, raincover/raincoat
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825