|| 14-15 July 2018 || Wild Rangers Jungle Trek to Andharban (Dark Forest) b3
lush green yard covered with dark dense trees around. A true sense of monsoon trail in dense jungle ,crossing water streams ,muddy walk into the dark and dense forest with amazing chirping bird sounds . waterfalls…. canals to rejuvenate you for the rest of your week. lets tweet your feet to be ready to dance in the rain. leave the rush life…city chaos ….n most..internet connection behind and lets get connected to the nature this monsoon. Pack your sack… monsoon is waiting for you outside….because nature is our best friend and life is always good in hiking boots.
BE A RANGER ! GO WILD !! GO GREEN !!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
“Andharban”, the word itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadris. This forest is so dense that the sun rays find it difficult to reach the ground. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post monsoon. Spectacular views of Kundalika Gorge, Telbaila Fort and Bhira reservoir make this trek an experience to remember.This trek is also famous among nature lovers, shutterbugs for various species of Butterfly and flowers are there.
Type : Valley/Dense JungleTrek.
Range : Mulshi, Pune.
- Private Transport
- Breakfast , Lunch and evening tea
- First aid
- Wild Rangers administrative charges
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
- Any kind of expenses of personal nature
saturday,14 july 2018- Gathering at Dadar by 23.00
- Gathering at Dadar Station Near Pritam Hotel for Mumbai Partcipants at 23.00 Hrs
- Proceed to Pimpri Dam, Starting point of trek.
Explore Dark Forest
- Reach Pimpri dam,Get refreshed, have breakfast & get into Andharban. will have lunch en-route. Reach Bhira dam by 16.00 Hrs & start return journey to Mumbai.
- Reach Mumbai till 21.00 Hrs (Subjective)
- Identification Proof
- Water Bottle (2 Lit)
- Spare set of clothes
- Shoes and torch are mandatory
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Camera at owners risk.
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Pallavi Dhanawade
A/C Number: – 911010044825634
IFSC Code: – UTIB0000124
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – Axis Bank, Dadar (East)
- Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825