||14-15 JAN 2017 || Wild Ranger’s Beach Side Camping & Tree Plantation
Come join in the Green Revolution. Lets Camp Beach Side and set a start to the new year by Planting Trees.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeBeach, Camping, Discovery, Guided Tours, Jungle, Trekking
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Warm Wishes to All Rangers from the Wild Rangers Family. Wish you a very Happy New Year and may the year 2017 be joyous and full of thrill for all the rangers. As our motto “Go WILD GO GREEN” depicts we have decided to give a Green Beginning to the year 2017.
Wild Rangers are organizing an ECO EVENT viz. Beach Side camping with Tree Plantation Drive in alliance with the Forest Dept. and under the Go GREEN Movement and the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on the outskirts of Mumbai.
The Plantation Drive to plant 12000 trees is already in effect in the vicinity and we rangers will be providing maximum manpower needed to cater to the cause. Get the joy of camping beach side overnight and contribute to the nature who has offered us so much selflessly the next day.
Come Join us in this Green Revolution and be a Wild RANGER to the core.
- Transport from Virar to Virar
- Evening Snacks, 1 Dinner, 1 breakfast, 1 Refreshment, 1 Lunch
- Sharing Accommodation near beach side camp.
- First Aid (Medical Box)
- Tree Plantation Activity Tools and Apparels (Gloves and other stuff..)
- WR Expertise.
- Mumbai / Pune to Virar Transport.
- Meals during Train Journey.
- Any other activity that is not mentioned above.
- Mineral water / any other kind of beverages charge which is not mentioned.
- Anything other than mentioned above in inclusions.
14th Jan 2017
Gathering at Virar Station @ 4:30 pm and thereby travel to camp site by Public transport
Enjoy Campfire and Beach Side Camping
15th Jan 2017
Early Morning Wakeup and Freshen Up
Morning Breakfast and Refreshments
Beach Cleaning Activity for 1.5 Hrs
Break for Refreshments
Begin Tree Plantation Activity in accordance with the Forest Dept Instructions.
(Lets set a target for ourselves to plant trees. We will make sure your effort counts.)
Head for Virar station by Public Transport @ 4:30pm
Get a Participation Certificate from WILD Rangers to Participate in this Green Movement.
- A Water Bottle (~2 Ltrs)
- Torch with Extra Battery (Must)
- Woollen Clothes / Thermals (Must)
- Mug, Dish and Spoon (Must)
- Lunch for Saturday Afternoon
- Camera, Cell Phone
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Extra Pair of clothes,
- Good Shoes. Carry extra pair of shoes or floaters if possible
- A haversack to put all these things
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Roshan (Mumbai):- 9028271859 | 8007857825
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
1. If cancellation done prior to 25 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 15 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
3. After that no refund will be provided.
All our treks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us. Smoking and Drinking alcohol during trek is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from trek without refund. Respect the Heritage and culture. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins. Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
WILD RANGERS is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of WILD RANGERS in connection with the WILD RANGERS, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the WILD RANGERS or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Wild Rangers
BE A RANGER ! GO WILD!! GO GREEN!!!