|| 13 Oct 2018 || Wild Rangers Trek To Devkund
Not Too far.. Not too close… somewhere in the Jungle of Bhira gods one of the best creation waiting for Rangers.
“Devkund”. An easy hour-long hike from the village Bhira leads you to the rock, opening down to the waterfall which is beautiful, clear and pristine.The pool of water at the bottom of the fall is made of colors that are indescribable, and will probably make you slightly emotional.One of best weekend gateway near from Mumbai a must visit place for nature lovers.
Let’s get connected to nature and have a refreshing weekend which will leave only footprints behind with lifetime memories with Wild Rangers.
Be a Ranger! GO WILD !! GO GREEN !!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
It is a vast space of silence near Devkund Waterfall in Bhira village that is located approximately 150 KM from Mumbai.A short trek from Bhira to Devkund Waterfall that is for two hours is the major highlight. It is open to amateurs as well.The total length of the trek is 4.5 KM which includes a short hike along the Bhira Dam, wide forest ranges, a small water stream and open fields.
- Travel From Mumbai to Mumbai ,
- Breakfast For the Day
- Lunch (veg )
- Evening Tea
- Expertise Charges
- Any personal Expenses
- Mineral Water Charges
- Anything Which is not Mentioned in Inclusions
12th Oct 2018 Gathering at Pritam Hotel 11.00pm
- Gathering at Pritam hotel Dadar east at 23:00 Hrs
- Transfer To Bhira Dam
SAturday 13 Oct 2018 Devkund Trek
- 04:30 Hrs Reached Bhira
- Freshen Up / Breakfast
- 07:30 Hrs. Proceed for Devkund Trek
- 10:00 Hrs. Reached at waterfall,Explore Surroundings
- 11:00 Hrs Start Descending to base village
- 13:00 Reach Base Village & have a Lunch
- 14.30 Hrs Start Return Journey to Mumbai
- Reach Mumbai (subjective)
Note That Timings will Be vary as considering weather conditions, individual pace
- Good Trekking Shoes
- Extra Pair of Cloths
- 1.5 ltr water atleast
- ready to eat snacks
- Glucose/ tang/ glucovita
- Medicines if you are taking any & 1’st aid kit
- A haversack to put all your stuff water tight
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
- Roshan :- 9028271859 | 8007857825