|| 12-13 Aug 2017 || – Wild Rangers One day Trek to Rajmachi
Looking for a one day escape in the coming long weekend?? Sahyadri Mountains always has an answer. Here we go, with a one day plan to Rajmachi Fort, a popular destination for nature lovers & trekkers with lush green forests and meadows, silvery waterfalls and streams. Let’s spend a day enjoying the scenic beauty!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Rajmachi Fort is actually two citadels — Manranjan and Shreevardhan forts. Centuries earlier, these forts were built at Rajmachi to guard the important trade routes that linked the ports of Chaul and Revdanda to the Maratha hinterland. Near the base of Manranjan, you’ll even find some Buddhist rock-cut caves.
• Karjat to Karjat Private Transport
• 1 Breakfast & Tea, Lunch (veg/non-veg)
• Wild Rangers administrative charges
• Anything which is not mentioned above.
• Any kind of expenses of personal nature.
12-Aug 2017: Saturday Night
Gathering at Karjat Rly. Stn around 23:30 Hrs.
- Mumbai Participants:
- The Local fast train schedule at 21:20 from CST station will drop us to Karjat at 23:15 Hrs.
- Catch second boogie towards Karjat, if you miss this train you will miss trek so be 10 min before on your station.
- Following are the halts from where participants can catch train,Byculla – 21:27 Hrs | Dadar – 21:34 |Kurla – 21:43 |Ghatkopar – 21:47 | Mulund – 21:57 |
| Thane – 22:01| Dombivali – 22:14 |Kalyan – 22:22 |Karjat – 23.15
- Pune Participants can take any convenient train which drops them to Karjat at 23:15 Hrs
- After gathering at Karjat station, Proceed to Kondivate base village by Private Hired Vehicle. Rest at base village.
13-Aug 2017: Sunday -Ascend the fort
- Early Morning wake up call, get freshen have breakfast & start our trek to Rajmachi,
- Enjoy ancient Kondana caves of Rajmachi in between,
- resume trek to rajmachi.
- Reach Rajmachi by 11:00 Hrs & proceed to Explore Shrivardhan fort.
- have lunch at Rajmachi & start descending to Base village.
- Board available train for Mumbai/Pune from Karjat station, subject to reaching Karjat around 20:00 Hrs
- An ID proof (Must)
- A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs),
- Torch With Extra Battery (Must)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Extra Pair of clothes,
- extra pair of shoes or floaters if possible
- A haversack to put all these things
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Roshan :- 9028271859 | 8007857825
Mayur :- 80 80 30 4123