|| 10-12 Aug 2018 || Wild Ranger’s Tour to Jog Falls, Apsarakonda and Murdeshwar Temple
He is the one who is supreme being who creates- responsible for universe,protects and transforms the universe. He is auspicious, gracious,benevolent,.embodiment of a grace.He is the universe transformer..He is “Shiva”. Let’s travel to the land of lord murdeshwara,The historical pond of angels at Aprasara konda waterfalls and second highest plunge waterfall of India…..The mightiest “Jog” this monsoon
Be a Ranger ! Go wild !! Go Green !!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
A unique expedition towards the Southern state of India, Karnataka, which is blessed with varied landscapes and natural attributes. One of the most delightful sights among them all is that of the waterfalls.
Shimoga :- a city in Karnataka is home to several waterfalls and the best ones too. “Magical Shimoga with Jog Falls and Kunchikal Falls” assures you an exciting trip throughout. You will be able to witness the sparking water flow from the highest falls in the country. This short trip is sure to refresh and rejuvenate you thoroughly.
ApsaraKonda falls :- Place is known Where pandava stayed during their vanvasa period. a pond of angle behind the temple of ganpati/ narshinha. this pond have a historical significance.. garden near by to explore and spend some time on another unexplored beach nearby.
Mighty JOG:- A must visit place in Monsoons. Jog also called as Niagara Falls of India, is located in SHimoga region of North Karnataka. Jog is split into 4 gorgeous falls – Raja, Rani, Roarer and Rocket. The roads that lead to Jog are also wonderful. There are 2 sides to the falls, which is around 10 kms apart by road. You get a pretty good view of the falls from both sides. There is a walkway down the falls, which goes a long way down to the pit of the falls, with 1000s of steps, an exhausting trek.
Murudeshwar:- It’s a complete saga of Lord Shiva and the temple work is outstanding, located exactly on the banks of Arabian sea. Famous for being the world’s second tallest Shiva statue. Top side view of Lord Shiva idol, the museum next to the idol, othor idols builts around it, everything is an attraction here. The big idol will certainly keep you amazed.
- Sleeper class tickets from Mumbai and return
- Private Vehicle throughout the tour (Non AC)
- 2nd Day all meals
- 3rd Day Breakfast and Lunch (Veg Thali)
- Accommodation on 2nd Day on sharing basis / Dormitory
- Wild Rangers Administrative and Expertise charges
- Personal expenses of any nature
- Meals during train Journey
- Boating charges/camera charges
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
10th Aug 2018: Gathering at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
Gathering at Lokmanya Tilak terminus Mumbai by 14:30 Hrs
- Train Departs from station at 15:20 hrs so request everyone to be on time (Matsyagandha-express/12619).
- Seat Allocation and Tour Details by leader
- Start Journey with ”Ganpati Bappa Morya”
11th Aug 2018: Murudeshwar and Jog Visits
- We shall reach Murudeshwar by early morning 04:10 Hrs
- Freshen up and visit the Murudeshwar Temple
- Local sight seeing in Murudeshwar
- 08:30 am Have breakfast and Depart for pond of angles (Apsarakonda waterfall)
- 09:30 am Reach Apasarakonda,visit apsarakonda temple,waterfall/pond & spend some time in the pond
- 11:00 am Proceed for jog (lunch enroute)
- 02:30 pm Reach at jog
- check in in dormitory /home stay
- Relax for the day (explore surroundings)
- boating in lake
- Dinner at Night/games/travel stories
- retire for the day
12th Aug 2018 - Visit to Tallest waterfall of India
- Early morning Wake-up call
- Have breakfast & check out.and leave for Jog
- Reach the falls by 09:30 Hrs
- Start Return Journey to Murudeshwar by 11:30 Hrs
- Lunch enroute
Start Return Journey
- Our return Journey is Planned in Matsyagandha Express/12620 scheduled at 16:00 Hrs
- The train halts only for 2 min so please be together with team
- Return journey starts
13 Aug 2018
- Arrive to Mumbai by 06:35 Hrs
- Tour end up with memories
- A bottle filled with water approx 2 ltrs
- Torch with spare batteries (must)
- Rain cheater (must)
- ID proof (must)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- Extra Pair of clothes,
- Good trekking shoes as per comfort
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
A/C Name: – Pallavi Dhanawade
A/C Number: – 911010044825634
IFSC Code: – UTIB0000124
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – Axis Bank, Dadar (East)
- Roshan :- +91 9028271859 | +91 8007857825