|| 09 Sept 2018 || Wild Rangers Trek To Ancient Thanale Caves
A moderate trek goes through the dense forest, along waterfalls and mountain scenery leads you to the one of the hidden gem of Maharashtra region. Ancient rock-cut Buddhist caves located in a beautiful mountainous site, a peaceful nature, chirping birds, flowing water takes control over you completely and calms down you a bit and allows to experience the power of peace, to be in that moment and uplift you simply in spiritual way. One of the best, peaceful,serene, and positive ancient part of Indian culture will definitely remain one of your memorable outdoor experience.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
These caves belong to first century B.C.It has two chaityastwo stupas and the rest are Vihars . These caves are some of the most ancient rock-cut caves not only in Maharashtra but in all India and were located at a complex site of the ancient trade route of Chaul.
Cave No 7 is the most beautiful and largest among all caves in the group. The Whole of the Wall of Cave No 7 is decorated with Buddhist Rail, Arch, and other mouldings with figure of men, women and animals.
- Pick up & drop from Khopoli to Khopoli
- Lunch (veg / Nonveg)
- Changing Room Facility
- Evening Tea
- Wild Rangers Expertise.
- Mumbai to Khopoli to & fro Local train ticket.
- Any personal expenses like mineral water/ soft drinks .
- Anything which is not include in tour.
Saturday 08 Sept 2018,Leave For Thanale
Participant Must Take a last Train To Khopoli which is departing From CSMT at 11:18 PmPlease check M- Indicator For your Nearest Central Railway Station.
Thanale Caves Trek
- 01:35 am Meet Our Team at Khopoli Railway Station.
- Transfer To Base Camp
- 02:40 am Reach at Base.
- One should can Take rest here or Join us for Mafia Night (brain game)
- 06:00 am Wake up Call and getting ready for trek.
- 07:00 am Breakfast
- 07:30 start Trek To the Thanale Caves
- 10:00 Reach at Thanale Caves & Explore the surroundings.
- 11:00 Start Descending.
- 01:00 Reach at Base
- Changing and Lunch
- Post Lunch start Our Return Journey To Khopoli
- Reach Khopoli 05:00 pm (Subjective) & trek end here with beautiful Memories.
- A Water Bottle (~2.5 Ltrs),
- Camera, Cell Phone, (optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food, fruits etc
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Trekking shoes are compulsory,
- Wear track suite preferably
- Extra Pair of clothes (must)
- sleeping bag/ mat
- A haversack to put all these things
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Address of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
Roshan:- 9028271859 | 8007857825