||02 Sept 2018 || Wild Rangers Thrilling Trek To Harihar Gad
Are you looking for a unique trek experience filled with adventure??? let’s get ready to spend your weekend in amidst of natural beauty with thrilling steep climb on a high rock cut staircase with almost 80 degree angle which leads you to prism shaped fort. will be definitely one kind of experience of trekking in Maharashtra. Set your weekend goals on Harihargad and tick off it from your to do list in Ranger way with Wild Rangers.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Harihar Fort is prism shaped mountain located in Igatpuri region of Western Ghats with sheer vertical walls & edge. its a one kind of thrilling experience at an altitude of about 3, 676 ft above sea level with unique rock cut staircase in almost 80 degree with additional grooves carved on it for support during ascend & descend
- Transport from Kasara to Kasara
- Breakfast and Tea
- Lunch (Veg)
- Wild Rangers Expertise
- Personal expenses
- Travel from Mumbai to Kasara
- Travel from Kasara to Mumbai
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Sunday,2nd sept- Gather at kasara station at 03.00 Hrs
CST :00.14 Hrs |Dadar 00.32 Hrs |Kurla 00.42Hrs|Ghatkopar 00.48 |Thane 01.08 Hrs |Dombiwali 01.31 Hrs | |Kalyan 01.41 Hrs |Titwala 01.54 Hrs |Asangao 02.14 Hrs |kasara 02.55 Hrs
- Start the journey with Last Local to kasara. Which schedule at 00.14Hrs from CST which will drop us to Kasara around 03.00Hrs
Trek to Harihar
- Proceed to Base Village, Have Breakfast & start ascending to Harihar, Explore Surrounding.
- Start Descending to Base village, leave for kassara stn after lunch.
- Reach kasara Rly stn by 17.00 Hrs
- Group breaks at Kasara Station.
- A Water Bottle (~2 Ltrs)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Copy of ID proof (Must)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- some ready to eat and ready to share food 🙂 . Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes (must)
- Torch (must)
- A haversack to put all these things
Contact :-Roshan :- +91 90 28 27 1859 | +91 800 7857 825