|| 02 June 2019 || Night Trek To Kavnai Fort
Are you a beginner Trekker ? or its been a months since you have trekked and you would like to gear up yourself for this monsoon with start up trek of monsoon treks? “Kavnai” will be answer you are looking for. An easy going hike offers you a beautiful sunrise view from top, spectacular view of Igatpuri city and Lakes around. The Kamaankshi devi Temple on a top and easy morning chanting hours by the small pond on the top can boost your morning unknowingly.
Rangers life is always good in hiking boots, monsoon is on the way ,lets gear up and give a kick start,be back into the green yards Be a Ranger ! Go Wild !! Go Green !!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
Details about the destination : –
Kavnai is easy going trek. its an hour hike from the base. the view from top is mind blowing. sunrise of Kavnai is another fascinating factor to trek on Kavnai. easy category trek offers many new trekkers to start up with trekking.
- Transport from Kasara To Kasara
- Wild Rangers administrative fees
- Morning Breakfast
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Local train fare up to Kasara & back
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Saturday :-01 June 2019
Board the Kasara Train leaving Mumbai CST @ 22:50 Hrs, and reaches following station at given time below
Byculla 22:57 |Dadar 23:05 | Kurla 23:13 |Ghatkopar23:17 | Mulund 23:30 |Thane 23:34 |Dombivili 23:57| Kalyan 00:07| Kasara 01:18
Sunday 02 June 2019
- 01:20 am Meet Wild Rangers Team at Kasara Railway Station
- Proceed To base village
- 02:30 Reach base Village
- Introduction/ briefing about trek and start trek.
- 04:00 am Reach on top and have a Rest.
- Enjoy sunrise From Top / Visit Temple on top
- 06: 45 Start Descending towards base village
- 07:30 Reach at Base village and freshen up.
- have a breakfast
- Post breakfast start our Return Journey to kasara
- Reach Kasara appx 09:00 am
- A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs),
- Ready to eat food /fruits/
- Torch with Extra Battery (Compulsory)
- Camera, Cell Phone, (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually
- First Aid Kit
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes, raincover/raincoat
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825