|| 01 Dec – 02 Dec 2018 || – Wild Ranger’s Adventure Trek To Sandhan Valley
The intrinsic beauty of nature where every step of a trail will be a true essence of adventure filled with another thrilling experience of your life.
Hello !!! Somewhere in the western ghats Asia’s 2nd largest valley knocking the door.A huge narrowest rock cut welcomes you to the water carved valley of 100′ deep & 1.5 km long. Sometimes life is scary & dark that is why we must find the light. Let’s Experience the heart throbbing crossing of 4 to 6 ft deep water pool and rappel down on those mighty rocks from the valley of shadows … Yes !!! SANDHAN it is. From the scars to the stars will be an amazing journey to the unforgettable night of your life under those million sparkling buddies from the sky one who are waiting there for you to hear the stories.
Let’s do it Ranger way!!!
Be A Ranger ! Go Wild !! Go Green !!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Details about the destination : –
Sandhan valley for Wild Rangers is the best place for Wondering into nature & discover the diversity of Sahyadri (Western Ghats).
This is a water-carved valley of 200 ft deep and about 1.5Km long. Sandhan valley is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardara region, near Samrad village. Wild Rangers can see the surrounded mighty peaks of Alang, Madan & Kulang (Known as AMK – a toughest trek in Sahyadri) Ratangad, Ajoba & Kalsubai (5400 ft. highest peak in Maharashtra) and other mountain ranges.
Brilliant & deep narrow rock floored ravine between the two high walls of the mountain range. At some places, its width is less than 3 ft so that at some places sun rays unable to reach. So it’s called the valley of the shadow. You can enter in Sandhan valley but it is accessible throughout the year except for monsoon. To go at an end side of the gorge you have cross 2-3 water pools, water level changes according to seasons, in winter it is up to waist & in summer it is up to knee height. At the end of the valley, you get a magnificent view of high cliffs & deep valleys. To reach up to this point you don?t need any trekking equipment. This is called Sandhan Valley trek.
- 2 days breakfast
- 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner (packed Lunch for saturday)
- Tent Accommodation (sharing basis)
- Transport from Kasara to Base village and return
- Rappelling Charges
- Wild Rangers administrative fees
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Day 2 Dinner
- Local train fare up to Kasara & back
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Friday,30 Nov 2018 - Leaving for Sandhan
Board the Kasara Train leaving Mumbai CST @ 22:50 Hrs, and reaches following station at given time below
Byculla 22:57 |Dadar 23:05 | Kurla 23:13 |Ghatkopar23:17 | Mulund 23:30 |Thane 23:34 |Dombivili 23:57| Kalyan 00:07| Kasara 01:18
Saturday 01 Dec 2018 - Early morning Descending
The day starts with a wake-up call at 0500Hrs
- 0500 Hrs Wakeup call followed by Breakfast.
- 0600 Hrs We start the most exciting journey into the valley.
- 3 rappelling patches en route.
- 1230 Hrs Halt for Lunch into the valley.
- Reach the end point of the valley around 16:00hrs (subjective)
- reach at campsite & settle for the day
- Music / Dinner / Story Telling / Experience Sharing
- Retire For the day
Sunday 02 Dec 2018 - Return Journey Begins
- 06:00 Hrs Morning refreshments and breakfast.
- 07:00 Hrs Continue the descend to Dehne Village
- 11:00 Reach at Dehne
- 1130 Hrs Changing / Lunch and Move to asangaon by Private Transport.
- Start the return journey to Mumbai
- A Water Bottle (~3 Ltrs),
- Ready to eat food For Saturday.
- Torch with Extra Battery (Compulsory)
- Sleeping bag/mat (Compulsory)
- Dish, Tea Mug & Spoon (Compulsory)
- 1 Crape bandage (compulsory)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Mug (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- First Aid Kit (compulsory )
- Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes, sweater , Jackets
- A haversack to put all these things water tight.
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along With alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and Transfer full payment of event in the account details mentioned below.
Roshan (Mumbai) :- 9028271859 | 8007857825